Rhea vs. Ooltewah Round 2

Aerie Vol

Battle of Unbeatens in the Chattanooga area for 5A round 2 of the playoffs.

Should be an epic matchup at Bill Horton Field this Friday.

Both these teams got royally screwed by the bracket layout this year. There are a total of 5 unbeaten teams in the state in 5A. In order to win the title, these two teams would have to defeat each of the other 4 in successive weeks. Hillsboro, from the west bracket, won't have to face an undefeated team until the finals.

TSSAA needs to come up with something better. I know geography has to be a consideration, but you simply can't cram 4 of the top 5 teams in the state into one half of the bracket.

AV

Rhea wins if they are able to run the ball. Nobody has stopped their running game all year.

Rhea is rolling 40 to 14 I thought if the owls could get the passing game goin it would be tough on us but they haven't

Final: Rhea County 47, Ooltewah 14

Rhea plays at Oak Ridge next week.

Oak Ridge defeated Cleveland tonight, 10-6.

This is nice to hear about. I graduated from Rhea and didn't realize they were undefeated. I also have a friend who went to ooltewah, hopefully the golden eagles can pull out the W

This is nice to hear about. I graduated from Rhea and didn't realize they were undefeated. I also have a friend who went to ooltewah, hopefully the golden eagles can pull out the W

Class of 91 here. When were you there, CDG?

AV

VN Store

Back