Steve Brewer replacement?

40Cap

Anybody have any info regarding potential replacements for Coach Brewer at Sevier County?

I've heard there's a guy by the name of Jon that they're looking at. I believe his last name is Groodun? Not sure, but someone says he's got a nice resume and he owns some property in Sevier County. Who knows?

Reactions: 3 people
If it were February of 2017, I would say President Obama would replace him. He would need a job about that time.

Reactions: 2 people
I didn't know he was stepping down. Brewer was a great coach and a great man. Hopefully they'll find someone that will keep a similar system that Brewer ran because it's very fun to watch. Maybe bring in a defensive minded coach and keep Brewer's OC on staff to keep the offensive schemes similar.

Reactions: 1 person
My son is available he is getting his teaching degree at ETSU to coach high shool football and Lord knows he needs a job!

Reactions: 3 people
I sure hope Sevier County has better luck than Powell has had. Since Matt Lowe left, we're on our 3rd head coach in 3 years. My son who will be a senior, has had 4 different head coaches and now his 5th defensive coordinator as the new coach this year fired his OC which resulted in the DC resigning.

Kinda crazy:eek:

Anybody have any info regarding potential replacements for Coach Brewer at Sevier County?

Isn't that the program that I read Tony Linginfelter is taking over?

If so, Sevier County is in good hands.

VN Store

Back