Blackman vs Hoover Alabama

I was hoping to get to watch JJ on the court this week, but District 7's sweep of District 8 ruined those plans.

Good pickup for the Blaze. It's a shame the coaches from Bowling Green don't have the class to fulfill the contract they signed. I guess now we know why they insisted on the first game being played at their home field.

Good pickup for the Blaze. It's a shame the coaches from Bowling Green don't have the class to fulfill the contract they signed. I guess now we know why they insisted on the first game being played at their home field.
They are worried about that meaningless win streak. They know they got lucky the first go round. At least we don't have to hear that stupid purple and gold song this season.

Hoover is going to beat this team like a drum...their defense is nasty and returns a lot of guys

Hoover is going to beat this team like a drum...their defense is nasty and returns a lot of guys

We'll see. I'm sure they will be a tough opponent. 10 players on their team being recruited by SEC programs, 1 on ours.

ESPN thinks it could be a game obviously.

We'll see. I'm sure they will be a tough opponent. 10 players on their team being recruited by SEC programs, 1 on ours.

ESPN thinks it could be a game obviously.

Hoover will win by 28+ I don't see Niblett running up the score but his 2nd and 3rd guys always end up scoring too when he just runs the ball

How many football players does Blackman have on their team? Hoover has 90+ guys on their team and will play 30+ guys not going both ways

Blackman is one of the largest school in Tennessee. Let's not act like they are some small class A school. 2200 students

Last edited:
If Blackmon's DC wouldn't of left for the head job at Overton I think Blackmon wins. He is a hell of a coach he had there def at level they haven't had it at in a while

Disappointed this won't be on tv. No possible way to steam online?

I am hoping Blackman gets it done!

Blackman enters the contest 9-0 on the season.

Hoover is 7-2 with two loses to nationally top ten ranked teams.

VN Store

Back