Stream for Fulton/Greenville game?

Actually as a unbiased outsider from Jefferson County. While the score was 40-20 I thought Greeneville moved the ball really well on Fulton. They did turn the ball over several times which can't happen. But yeah Fulton did march through their few road blocks without Rollins Davis. 44 impressed me late. that kid is a physical runner.

I will say i sat with Greeneville fans and they told me and my nephew that even they feel their coach is way too cocky and arrogant.

I heard very little talk. Even if there was it wasn't likely from a group of 15-18 year olds. Get a grip

If you went to the game you would know what I'm talking about. So the Greeneville coach likes for his team to go out and try to jump around on the other teams logo? Or maybe go over to the Fulton side of the field and try to taunt the Fulton fans.

If you didn't see that then you were either late to the game or didn't go. So how about you get a grip.

I can understand wanting to get your kids fired up, but to allow them to do what they did was inexcusable. Not to mention a dumb move. Did they think Fulton would be intimated? All that did was piss them off and give them more motivation. Not a smart move IMO.

I can understand wanting to get your kids fired up, but to allow them to do what they did was inexcusable. Not to mention a dumb move. Did they think Fulton would be intimated? All that did was piss them off and give them more motivation. Not a smart move IMO.

A really asinine move, plus it sends the wrong message to young players, the coach being a role model, or in GHS case, a "supposed" role model.

VN Store

Back