Could knoxville fulton beat Maryville?

themicah85

They've been crushing every team they've played. I dont follow the east Tennessee teams to closely so im not sure about the schedule, but looking at their scores it appears theyre pretty tough.

They've been crushing every team they've played. I dont follow the east Tennessee teams to closely so im not sure about the schedule, but looking at their scores it appears theyre pretty tough.

anyone who follow high school football without actually in high school or having a son on the team needs to take a look at their life.

Reactions: 1 person
Good chance we see a good match up between the former state champions greeneville green devils and Knox Fulton in a couple weeks.

A maryville and Fulton matchup would be awesome. I would probably give the edge to the Rebels but the gm could go either way

anyone who follow high school football without actually in high school or having a son on the team needs to take a look at their life.

You may wanna have a look at going back and working on your grammar. What's wrong with following high school sports? It's sport at its purist form.

Dumb statement. Why in the world would you need to look at your life watching high school football? I don't have a kid or go to high school and still enjoy watching them play. Some of us know the coaches, went to the schools etc....

Good chance we see a good match up between the former state champions greeneville green devils and Knox Fulton in a couple weeks.

Are you giving up on the Cyclones? Couldn't EHS have gone unbeaten with Greeneville's schedule?
Wold like to see the Green Devils schedule one of the following: Moristown East, Britol, Kingsport or Johnson City. How would they do against any of these teams

VN Store

Back