How's your team doing this year?

orangepants2012

Just wanted to see what kind of stats other teams are putting up this year....

Here's mine: Fulton Falcons

Record:8-0 PTs for 482/ 60.25 per game
PTs against 29/ 3.625 with 5 shutouts
Teams played: 3(6A) 1(5A) 3(4A) 1(3A)

Campbell Co 7-1 only 3rd time in school history with 7 or more wins. GO COUGARS & VOLS!

Attachments

• facebook_-1557453986.jpg
    facebook_-1557453986.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 1 person
Campbell Cty still has to get by Powell and Oak Ridge which I don't see, but they are having a good year. ....glad for them. As for Fulton, that's a machine. ...I think they beat any team in the state by double digits, 6A 5A. It doesn't matter!

Campbell Cty still has to get by Powell and Oak Ridge which I don't see, but they are having a good year. ....glad for them. As for Fulton, that's a machine. ...I think they beat any team in the state by double digits, 6A 5A. It doesn't matter!

CC has already beaten Oak Ridge and Powell will be a coin flip I think. You are right about Fulton. Scary thing is I don't think they have played their best ball yet.

Oh wow...sorry Cougars...didn't know they had played Oak Ridge already. ....was just told Powell has lost there starting QB for the year, so they have a great chance in that game too. And Fulton may be the best high school team I've seen around here in a long time...maybe since the 80's Austin East teams.

I agree Fulton is a beast I've watched them a couple of times this yr. I'm just stoked about the season Campbell Co is having. I love highschool FB. by far the best FB to watch. GO COUGARS & VOLS!

Elizabethton Cyclones 6-1 in District 1. Only loss to Johnson City Science Hill Hilltoppers. They are 12th in the state in scoring with over 43 poimts per game and 16th in defense giving up over 10.5 points per game.

Last edited:
4A right? That means you may face Fulton in the playoffs. Sounds like a pretty good team.

No Class 2A. Can remember when we used to play Oak Ridge years ago but not sure when we played them last. Believe that Tennessee High is probably in the same class. Tennessee High won the state years ago and was rated #1 in the country. That was incredible to say the least. Believe that was in the '70's or 80's!

Last edited:
No Clas 2A. Ca remember when we used to play Oak Ridge years ago but not sure when we played them last. Believe that Tennessee High is probably in the same class. Tennessee High won the state years ago and was rated #1 in the country. That was incredible to say the least. Believe that was in the '70's or 80's!

According to TSSAA you are 4A. Maybe not

We're in the same class as Fulton and for some reason, I see them in Class 2A in District 3. Greeneville is in the same class to! Hmmm?

When I was in high school, we were in the Big 7 conference then. It consisted of Greeneville, Erwin (Unicoi County), Morristown, Johnson City Science Hill, Bristol, Kingsport (DB) and Elizabethton.
Believe we've changed conferences twice since back in the '60's. Our toughest game left on the schedule is Sullivan South, currently 8-0.

We're in the same class as Fulton and for some reason, I see them in Class 2A in District 3. Greeneville is in the same class to! Hmmm?

When I was in high school, we were in the Big 7 conference then. It consisted of Greeneville, Erwin (Unicoi County), Morristown, Johnson City Science Hill, Bristol, Kingsport (DB) and Elizabethton.
Believe we've changed conferences twice since back in the '60's. Our toughest game left on the schedule is Sullivan South, currently 8-0.

Both are 4A class AA. It's so crazy now I don't understand it.

Jefferson County
Lost to Morristown West, Sevier Co, Greenville, South Doyle, and Cherokee. Not at good year at all

VN Store

Back