Congratulations Coach Quarles

He is definitely a damn good coach. His teams are always ranked nationally. Real good publicity for TN highschool football. Awesome job coach Quarles

Michael Hamilton ‏@mikehamilton63 14m
George Quarles gets his 200th win in his 214th game. Fastest in high school football history. Simply amazing job by an even better person

That ridiculously good record of his reminds me of De La Salle's former coach Bob Ladouceur out in California. Ladouceur finished at 399-25, and Quarles is headed towards that if he coaches long enough.

As a Maryville fan I wouldn't trade their staff for any other in the country.

Yeah. GQ is a great coach, but lost in the mania is the fact that all of the assistant coaches are also tops at what they do. Gaylor took his Clinton Dragons to the state championship when he was a head coach there. Ellis could be a head coach somewhere. Give credit to Quarles for what he has done, but don't forget that he didn't do it on his own.

Class 6A

RecordPtsPrv 1. Maryville (16)7-01781 2. Oakland (2)7-01622 3. Blackman7-01433 4. Whitehaven6-11124 5. Nashville Overton7-0906 (tie) Siegel5-2905 7. Houston6-0737 8. Franklin7-0628 9. Sevier County6-1439 10. Smyrna5-21510
Oakland Blackman Siegel Smyrna all in the same district. That's where Maryville should be.

Yeah. GQ is a great coach, but lost in the mania is the fact that all of the assistant coaches are also tops at what they do. Gaylor took his Clinton Dragons to the state championship when he was a head coach there. Ellis could be a head coach somewhere. Give credit to Quarles for what he has done, but don't forget that he didn't do it on his own.

That is why I said the staff. The whole staff is the best in America.

That ridiculously good record of his reminds me of De La Salle's former coach Bob Ladouceur out in California. Ladouceur finished at 399-25, and Quarles is headed towards that if he coaches long enough.

Much harder to do in California compared to Tennessee fwiw

VN Store

Back