Battle of Broadway

Another huge win for Fulton against another crappy team.
I can pretty much say the same about my Tornadoes this year.
Worst schedule in the history of history.
Neither Alcoa nor Fulton will be tested until the semis of maybe the qtrs for Fulton depending on how the quads shake out.
If Fulton gets put into quad two, (which is 50/50 at this point) they can punch their ticket to the semis where Greeneville will be waiting.
Alcoa will be going to Cookeville.

Neither Alcoa nor Fulton will be tested until the semis of maybe the qtrs for Fulton depending on how the quads shake out.
If Fulton gets put into quad two, (which is 50/50 at this point) they can punch their ticket to the semis where Greeneville will be waiting.

Powell, Bearden, Farragut, GP, Central, and AE. You call that crappy? I don't know about Alcoa but I would say that Fulton's schedule is pretty Strong up to this point.

So your sure Alcoa is going to Cookeville but not Fulton? Are you kidding?? And they expect Greenville to be waiting and I expect them to beat Greenville just like everyone else they play this year.

I haven't seen Greenville play this year, but Powell scrimmaged them last year and I was not impressed. Maybe they are better this year, but if this year's team is anything like last year's you will destroy them.

Just looked at Greenville's record this year and they've been winning handily. I don't know anything about the teams they've been playing except for Jefferson County which Powell beat up bad in a scrimmage.

I know they didn't have many outstanding athletes last year, so still think they won't pose much of a threat.

I haven't seen Greenville play this year, but Powell scrimmaged them last year and I was not impressed. Maybe they are better this year, but if this year's team is anything like last year's you will destroy them.

No they have a good team this year. They are undefeated and winning in impressive style. I think they beat Jefferson County 40 something to nothing. These two teams have went back and fourth the past few years in the playoffs but I don't think they have enough to beat Fulton this year. I could be wrong but I don't think they can beat this Fulton team.

So your sure Alcoa is going to Cookeville but not Fulton? Are you kidding?? And they expect Greenville to be waiting and I expect them to beat Greenville just like everyone else they play this year.
I think you are reading between the lines a little too much, brah.
Fulton will not play a quality team until Greeneville.
Nothing more.
Wish Jody hadn't burned so many bridges so that this wouldn't be the case.
Would have loved to see Fulton turn into a soup sandwich against the F5 again, but that's not going to happen.
Hate it for both schools.

Reactions: 1 person
I think you are reading between the lines a little too much, brah.
Fulton will not play a quality team until Greeneville.
Nothing more.
Wish Jody hadn't burned so many bridges so that this wouldn't be the case.
Would have loved to see Fulton turn into a soup sandwich against the F5 again, but that's not going to happen.
Hate it for both schools.
More like F5 and your big brother didn't want any this year. Get real dude You think Maryville kicked that ass....

Oh, I'm sorry...I thought we were talking about the same Fulton team that Alcoa hammered by 20+ last year, with essentially the same team.
Fulton is a great team, but...
a) Don't go thinking out loud that they could run with Maryville this year.
b) Don't turn into Greeneville fan...nobody likes them.

Enjoy your North Knoxville sprawl.

Oh, I'm sorry...I thought we were talking about the same Fulton team that Alcoa hammered by 20+ last year, with essentially the same team.
Fulton is a great team, but...
a) Don't go thinking out loud that they could run with Maryville this year.
b) Don't turn into Greeneville fan...nobody likes them.

Enjoy your North Knoxville sprawl.

That was last year.. You don't have the same team and Fulton is a lot better this year. Anyone who knows anything about this team knows that. Your just like the Central fan. You try to live in the past. A) don't think Maryville could run with them b) nobody is a Greenville fan here. Just said they were a good team. c) have you watched any football outside of Blount Co.????

Don't think that Fulton hasn't beaten Alcoa just to have Alcoa turn around the next year and beat them.

And don't turn around and become a Maryville fan either!!!

Bottom line:You and Maryville both got asked to play this year and both declined.

Enjoy being little brother to Maryville and CAKs little sister...

Reactions: 1 person
Greeneville is a fine team and not to be taken lightly. They have always been tough IMO, but they've really got that program rolling now. I would take Fulton, but I'm not sure they would just mow Greeneville down like they have everyone else.

c) have you watched any football outside of Blount Co.????

No, actually I am scared to now.
Last one I saw out of county, a sinkhole opened up over Cas Walker's grave right as we were turning the screws against a certain North Knoxville team.

It was frightening.

Lighten up some there, Tad.
See you in Cookeville.

Reactions: 3 people
No, actually I am scared to now.
Last one I saw out of county, a sinkhole opened up over Cas Walker's grave right as we were turning the screws against a certain North Knoxville team.

It was frightening.

Lighten up some there, Tad.
See you in Cookeville.

That was a good one. I'll give u that!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, im still here.

What happened to the Bobcats. Nearly got beat by a pitiful Clinton team that lost to Powell 68-8 last week.

Good thing you played Powell when you did, your timing was good to beat us.

What happened to the Bobcats. Nearly got beat by a pitiful Clinton team that lost to Powell 68-8 last week.

Good thing you played Powell when you did, your timing was good to beat us.

BigO69's mouth wrote a lot of checks his Bobcats couldn't cash against Fulton! I'm sure we get to hear how good Central will be next year and how they will "Humble" Fulton next year. Apparently he didn't watch the game because it was just as bad when the underclassmen hit the field for Fulton. And I agree that they got Powell at the right time because if they played two weeks ago Powell would have killed them. Powell is a much, much better team the last few weeks.

The loss of the QB will hurt Powell in future games. But Powell (as a team) is better than they showed the first few weeks of the season.

VN Store

Back