Banging a head, for real

What a punk. Did you notice that the guy that was attacked just got up and walked away. That's some kind of discipline, right there.

I saw this and was shocked that a kid would do this. I understand being in the "heat of the moment". I can understand throwing a punch or kicking but as soon as you take the helmet off, it is instantly a weapon. Banging his head should be attempted murder. That could have easily killed him.

What a punk. Did you notice that the guy that was attacked just got up and walked away. That's some kind of discipline, right there.

That dude getting struck said...."Can't faze me bro....no way no how....PEACE :peace2: I'm out!"

I lost my mind a couple of times on the field in HS. I'm just glad I never had a guys helmet in my hand because I can't promise I wouldn't have done the same in the moment and spent the rest of my life regretting it.

I'm sure he (the attacker) has some excuse why this happened. His daddy left home or mommy didn't hug him enough and now he feels like he has a free pass to act however he wants. And some dirtbag will make an argument as to why we should feel bad for this misunderstood youth.

Kicked off team. If any scholarships are on his table revoked. And most importantly charged and also sued if at least 18.

I'm sure he (the attacker) has some excuse why this happened. His daddy left home or mommy didn't hug him enough and now he feels like he has a free pass to act however he wants. And some dirtbag will make an argument as to why we should feel bad for this misunderstood youth.

Judge not lest ye be judged.

Reactions: 1 person
I have no problem judging people that violently attack others.

But to assume he done so because he was "raised without a father, or wasn't loved by his mother", is ignorant..

I am an example of said circumstances, and I completely disagree with his behavior, and would never do such actions as he did with that being my reasoning.. There is no excuse for his behavior!

But to assume he done so because he was "raised without a father, or wasn't loved by his mother", is ignorant..

I am an example of said circumstances, and I completely disagree with his behavior, and would never do such actions as he did with that being my reasoning.. There is no excuse for his behavior!
I was simply giving an example of excuses often used by thugs. But, as usual, you were offended and chose to assume the role of righteous leader.

Reactions: 1 person
Comical.. This is exactly what you were trying to do.."THE RON MEXICO".. Get over yourself.

Are you ever not offended?

EDIT: You obviously don't know what righteous means. I am the furthest thing from righteous and I will continue to make judgements about the worst people in our society.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back