Henry County beats Beech

Volunteer forever

Realistic Fan
41 to 20. Proud of my Patriots!!!

I'm sure the score would have different if Hurd was playing before anyone points that out.

Beech is going to be a totally different team without Jalen

Me too! I hate that Jalen is missing his senior year. I know how difficult that is for a young athlete but still proud of our boys. Roll Red Roll!

Reactions: 1 person
Keep in mind Henry Co. (2-0) was predicted to win there District 5-AAA

Its not like Beech lost to a scrub team. Even though they eventually lost the game by 14, Henry Co. scored 40 on Beech last year.

Its not like Beech lost to a scrub team. Even though they eventually lost the game by 14, Henry Co. scored 40 on Beech last year.

You are correct. Henry County has been putting good teams on the field for several years now

Me too! I hate that Jalen is missing his senior year. I know how difficult that is for a young athlete but still proud of our boys. Roll Red Roll!

Did you go to the game? From what I heard lots of people from Paris and Henry county went last night.

District 10-AAA, but you are right. Henry Co won the 5A state championship in 2011 and has been good for a while now. They could easily be in the hunt to win it all again this year and next.

That said, I was really looking forward to seeing Hurd play.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back