Ensworth vs. Trinity

HottyToddyVol

Astronaut/Wide Receiver
Game is tomorrow night on ESPNU.

Lets hear some predictions for the game between the best team in Tennessee and the best team in Kentucky.

beech, maryville, memphis

Ensworth just throttled Maryville in a scrimmage and Beech got scored on at will last season against a subpar schedule. MUS is really good they will probably play Ensworth in the championship game and winner will have the title of best team in the state.

Ensworth just throttled Maryville in a scrimmage and Beech got scored on at will last season against a subpar schedule. MUS is really good they will probably play Ensworth in the championship game and winner will have the title of best team in the state.

Yes MUS will be good, but they are very unproven at QB and dont have the proven playmakers at the skill positions that they are used to, so to put them in the championship game ahead of Brentwood Academy and MBA might be too bold at this point. I think Ensworth has the best team in the state (and they should with the amount of money they've pumped into the program) and will beat Trinity by two touchdowns.

Ensworth recruits nationally. They are head and shoulders now the best program in the state, even as good as Maryville has been. They are loaded with D1 talent all over the field.

Another TN vs. ky match up IA South Pittsburg travels 226mi (one way) to take on 3A bell county ky tomorrow, the 23rd.

Lol at people completely dismissing Maryville. I don't like Maryville, but for about 10 years I tried to find different reasons to dismiss them. I learned to NEVER do it! Jmo

I live up here in Louisville. Trinity is good. They lost alot of seniors from last year though. Lots they have to replace so they won't be as good as last year. The Qb is supposed to be pretty awesome though. This will be his first year starting. (I think he is a senior). He played WR in past bc of the other qb, but when he went to camps he always played qb and got really really ridiculously high reviews.

That's the word anyway.

Wow Trinity is making Ensworth (a team that destroyed Maryville in a scrimmage 2 weeks ago according to coach Q at Maryville) look very average. Sawyers don't even look like he has been on the field.

VN Store

Back