open practice excitement

snapcracklepop

I'm very excited about the practice tomorrow (even tho its not a game..we talkin bout prakdis) Anyway, I heard Butch say something like he's planning to call the names of a db and a wr and the two players will compete in front of 40,000 people. I can't believe I'm actually gonna have the opportunity to go to a practice during training camp!! I hope many more take advantage of this terrific privilege! See ya there! Go Vols!

Reactions: 3 people
I'm very excited about the practice tomorrow (even tho its not a game..we talkin bout prakdis) Anyway, I heard Butch say something like he's planning to call the names of a db and a wr and the two players will compete in front of 40,000 people. I can't believe I'm actually gonna have the opportunity to go to a practice during training camp!! I hope many more take advantage of this terrific privilege! See ya there! Go Vols!

practice.png

DID I MENTION.....

34273080.jpg

will they continue practice at the stadium if its raining.live in gallatin. not a fair weather fan but hate to drive up if there is a chance it could be canceled.

will they continue practice at the stadium if its raining.live in gallatin. not a fair weather fan but hate to drive up if there is a chance it could be canceled.

I think by definition that makes you a fair weather fan.
:)

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back