Ken Colquette named HC @ Sequatchie Co.

CagleMtnVol

Legendary Head Coach Ken Colquette has been named the Head Coach at Sequatchie County. He was receivers coach at Ooltewah HS in Chattanooga last season.

He brings a (249-81) career record and won (4) State Titles at Marion Co. in the early 90's.

Legendary Head Coach Ken Colquette has been named the Head Coach at Sequatchie County. He was receivers coach at Ooltewah HS in Chattanooga last season.

He brings a (249-81) career record and won (4) State Titles at Marion Co. in the early 90's.

That's big news, but I thought he was at Grundy Co. I went to a lot of marion's games back when eric Westmoreland played.

That's big news, but I thought he was at Grundy Co. I went to a lot of marion's games back when eric Westmoreland played.
He hasn't been at Grundy since 2006 or 2007 I think!

His key to success will be good quality assistants. There is a lot of hype in the community with this past season's Freshman class & this fall's incoming class lost only two games in middle school the past two years. Winning the Valley Middle School Championship this year which included two wins over South Pittsburg (42-16) & (26-14) in the Championship game.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back