Ensworth 2013 Football

tdyballgame

Does anyone have a schedule for the upcoming season? They have been contacted by Ft Thomas(Ky) Highlands to play the opening week of the season. Just wondering if anyone has any info on this.

Their schedule probably won't be complete for a while, word is they have been having trouble finding teams that are willing to play them next year.

Last edited:
I'm sure Vandy would be up to play them next year. They will be looking for a powder puff to get them to bowl eligible. They won't be having the Vols to kick around next season..... GBO!!!!!

I'm sure Vandy would be up to play them next year. They will be looking for a powder puff to get them to bowl eligible. They won't be having the Vols to kick around next season..... GBO!!!!!

They are ahead of us, plus blew our doors off this year.:banghead2:

Coach Jones needs to contact tricky Ricky Bowers and see if he has any interest in being a GA on staff... He's one of, if not the best, recruiters in the state!

Reactions: 2 people
Coach Jones needs to contact tricky Ricky Bowers and see if he has any interest in being a GA on staff... He's one of, if not the best, recruiters in the state!

Probably can't afford him. Ensworth just down the road from me in Nashville. Bowers is ace recruiter & great coach. UT needs to get pipeline there, too.

I under stand Ensworth is playing Covington Catholic from Park Hills, Ky. next season. Any word on this?

I was told that Giles county is the only out of conference team on Ensworth's schedule as of right now, and that they are having difficulty finding other opponents.

I'd wait till the first week of school starts back towards August. They will definitely have a roster up by then.

My brother went to the Ensworth vs Maryville scrimmage. He said Ensworth was the best team Maryville ever played. Ensworth won 1s vs 1s 21-7. Maryville won the battle of reserves 3-0.

I heard Ensworth dominated Maryville on both sides of the ball. Quarles was quoted saying he went and apologized to Ensworth's coach telling him he wish'd his team would have been better competition for Ensworth. Ive been around High school football for a long time and ive never herd Quarles say anything like that. However, we are talking about George Quarles and Maryville here. Even when their "down", they always compete and usually win 9-10 games. Being a Knox Central fan, Ive seen Quarles work his magic and pull out games in the closing seconds. The lesson here: NEVER count out Maryville

I heard Ensworth dominated Maryville on both sides of the ball. Quarles was quoted saying he went and apologized to Ensworth's coach telling him he wish'd his team would have been better competition for Ensworth. Ive been around High school football for a long time and ive never herd Quarles say anything like that. However, we are talking about George Quarles and Maryville here. Even when their "down", they always compete and usually win 9-10 games. Being a Knox Central fan, Ive seen Quarles work his magic and pull out games in the closing seconds. The lesson here: NEVER count out Maryville

At least Ensworth got a scrimmage with Maryville! Fulton could only find one team around that would scrimmage and that wasn't Maryville.

VN Store

Back