Falcons State Champs Again!!!

Seriously? When did Fulton become good at sports? I remember in the early/mid 90's their teams were awful. Hell, I played soccer at Central and we would always score 10+ goals a game against them. I remember pulling myself out after my hat trick in 97. I guess that new field did something huh for the football team?

Seriously? When did Fulton become good at sports? I remember in the early/mid 90's their teams were awful. Hell, I played soccer at Central and we would always score 10+ goals a game against them. I remember pulling myself out after my hat trick in 97. I guess that new field did something huh for the football team?
. Soccer??? Really... I played basketball at Fulton 88-91 and we beat the **** out of Central every time we played!!!! Have you been under a rock for the last 10 years there Pele??? 4 State titles in football 2 in basketball. What has Central done since Helton left ??? And by the way that was baseball. NO Football titles yet. Get a life a pull your chin guards up nerd.

I don't live in Tennessee any more and have trouble keeping up with high school football back home, but I did Google...

... and it looks like Fulton had earlier put out my Greeneville Green Devils, that correct?

. Soccer??? Really... I played basketball at Fulton 88-91 and we beat the **** out of Central every time we played!!!! Have you been under a rock for the last 10 years there Pele??? 4 State titles in football 2 in basketball. What has Central done since Helton left ??? And by the way that was baseball. NO Football titles yet. Get a life a pull your chin guards up nerd.

I hate soccer as much as the next guy but I like how you insult him as if soccer is any less meaningful than high school sports in general. He really didn't say anything that warranted the way you responded to him. So if anyone needs to get a life, it's the 40 year old reliving his high school glory days and calling people nerds. This isn't 1988 and you're not 18 years old. What you are is a 40 year old that probably works a crap job and is single judging by the way you act. But anyways... congratulations on your high school of 20 years ago winning the state championship. Soak it in, friend.

BundyAl.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I hate soccer as much as the next guy but I like how you insult him as if soccer is any less meaningful than high school sports in general. He really didn't say anything that warranted the way you responded to him. So if anyone needs to get a life, it's the 40 year old reliving his high school glory days and calling people nerds. This isn't 1988 and you're not 18 years old. What you are is a 40 year old that probably works a crap job and is single judging by the way you act. But anyways... congratulations on your high school of 20 years ago winning the state championship. Soak it in, friend.

BundyAl.jpg
[/. If you read as well as you run your mouth you would understand post. This guy started it with his "hat trick" comment. And it hasn't been 20 years since their last title dumb a$$. I simply put him in his place for making a dumb post when I'm trying to congratulate a bunch of kids for winning a football championship. You on the other hand probably never played sports of any type. I could care less what you think about my family or job status and clearly shows your maturity level. AGAIN started the post to congratulate some kids on a job well done. I could care less what Pele did at Central back in the 90s and I could care less about what you think as well FRIEND!!!

BundyAl.jpg

19,000+ posts and you write this immature drivel? Who needs to get a life?

VN Store

Back