Jackson South Side Coach Busted for Meth

That's sad to hear & see that things like this happen to good people such as Head coach Jerry Hayes & family. Nobody is above the law when you are caught having & doing this type of behavior whether a football coach or a lawyer or a mayor of a city. Meth ruins people's lives & it's kept off the streets for a purpose. Adam is the son of the Head coach at SS & is well respected & admired in the Jackson area. It shows that people of all walks of life throw their hard earned respect & dignity down the drain for getting involved for dealing in drugs or the making of such vile stuff. He will never gain the trust of people that put him in charge with the youth of sports or for anything once these charges run their course. His life & the ones with Adam is totally ruined by this stupid decision that was made to make an extra buck for dealing in the making of drugs. This charge is a felony which stays with you till the day you die. Once down this road, it's hard to work yourself back up to trust & respect from friends & even family members because of all the hurt & embarressment that's been done. Prayers can only be asked for this family now to help get through this terrible ordeal.

I'm from the northwest TN originally. (Dyersburg) Every week I read online where there's a meth bust and usually it's someone I know personally or went to school with. Terrible drug and it makes me sick. Especially, when there's kids involved.

VN Store

Back