Tragic News from Decaturville Riverside

Do ppl even look to see if something's already been posted before they make a thread?

Reactions: 2 people
Do ppl even look to see if something's already been posted before they make a thread?

Who do you think you are? Is your time so valuable that even seeing a repetitive thread you must have this knee jerk reaction. With such a sensitive subject matter, why even bother to take that angle? Get a life.

Reactions: 22 people

I checked this Tenn HS sports forum and the Around the NCAA forum but did not see it, did not check the Vols baseball forum since this tragedy has nothing to do with UT baseball....

I wish I had seen the other post chief. It breaks my heart to post news like this. Then having to read a post from a tool like you.

Mods please delete.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
My god ac! I mean really? U going all the way there now?

Reactions: 1 person
Man kid must have been struggling with some major inner issues. Either 1st round baseball draftpick or good education at Vanderbilt. Sad ending cutting a bright future short.

My prayers go out to this family, and you my friend. You seem to need it as well. I have read many of your post and until now had a fair amount of respect for you. I guess proper thread posting actually means more than real life tragedy. Jag off.
IMO you have lost all credibility. My 2 post pisses on your 2100+. JMO.

Reactions: 2 people
My prayers go out to this family, and you my friend. You seem to need it as well. I have read many of your post and until now had a fair amount of respect for you. I guess proper thread posting actually means more than real life tragedy. Jag off.
IMO you have lost all credibility. My 2 post pisses on your 2100+. JMO.

+1

I've known this family personally for 15 years. Coached the 2 oldest boys in summer ball with the middle child actually signing and playing for UT a couple of years ago. I'm not going to get into rumors flying around this part of the state about why this may have happened. Good kids. All 3 boys were good athletes. Chris, the oldest signed with TTU out of high school. Clayton, the middle child signed with UT out of high school and stayed a year. Transferred to Jackson State CC then signed with Memphis. Stephen signed with Vanderbilt. He wasn't going in the first round according to my contacts who are scouts for MLB teams. He was going to be drafted but not in the early rounds out of high school. This is a pitiful situation for all involved.

Very tragic. One of my friend's knew him very well. I feel terrible for his family and friends. He had it all, but apparently what might have seemed as a perfect situation wasn't that way for him.

Very tragic news. If only this could have been prevented. There is a lot of effert going into teen depression and teen suicide, maybe we just need more of it.... After things like this it always makes u wonder if anything could have been done to change what has happened. These kids have so much pressure on them these days they don't get to enjoy being a kid. My thoughts and prayers are with his friends,family,team,and school. Such a sad story........ And please everyone be respectful when talking about this. Put yourself on the other side of this bc the ppl that can relate to this know how bad it hurts and it will make u second guess everything u have done as a parent,friend,brother, sister etc.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back