Coach Lowe resigns from Powell

jps2194

Vol for Life
Powell loses a good coach last week. Matt Lowe has decided to retire from the head coaching position. :no:

He will definitely be missed. My son is a freshman, I hope they get a good replacement.

Powell loses a good coach last week. Matt Lowe has decided to retire from the head coaching position. :no:

He will definitely be missed. My son is a freshman, I hope they get a good replacement.

Hope they get a quality coach to replace Coach Lowe. On another note, my grandson is the Chaplain for the Powell football team.

Perfect timing for him. After a talent like Mobely moves on makes a rebuilding of sorts for next season. Wish the coach the best. Coach Helton of Knoxville Central lost his legacy to Mickey Mouse claims.

He wanted to spend more time with his family. Powell will still be one of the better teams in this area, if not the best 5A team. Rebuilding for them will still be a playoff team likely to make it to the 2nd or 3rd of the playoffs.

He wanted to spend more time with his family. Powell will still be one of the better teams in this area, if not the best 5A team. Rebuilding for them will still be a playoff team likely to make it to the 2nd or 3rd of the playoffs.

Hope you are right. They lost a lot of talent, but they have a lot of good players returning.

He's the most arrogant coach in East Tennessee. The fact that Mobley was still on the team last season tells me all I need to know about Lowe's "family values".

Mobley was kicked off the team last year! They were 12-0, #1 in state in 5A. And he still kicked him off the team knowing it would probably cost them the state title. Mobley was allowed back this yr. Which he should've been, he only stole an iPod from another student. And what does that have to do with Lowes family values?? You must be from Halls, Oak Ridge, or Karns!!! Haters!!

Mobley was kicked off the team last year! They were 12-0, #1 in state in 5A. And he still kicked him off the team knowing it would probably cost them the state title. Mobley was allowed back this yr. Which he should've been, he only stole an iPod from another student. And what does that have to do with Lowes family values?? You must be from Halls, Oak Ridge, or Karns!!! Haters!!

I meant after last season, like this season. No one other than Lowe or Mobley wanted Mobley reinstated at any point.

Edit: I attended AC.

Don't you mean #2 in the State behind HENRY COUNTY???

I meant after last season, like this season. No one other than Lowe or Mobley wanted Mobley reinstated at any point.

Edit: I attended AC.
So you think Mobley shouldn't have been allowed to play his Senior yr because of stealing "an iPod" his Jr yr?? With the future that kid has, it would've been criminal for Lowe to not reinstate him.

Don't you mean #2 in the State behind HENRY COUNTY???

No, in 2010, they were #1 when they kicked off Mobley. This yr they finishes #2 behind Henry Cty, (17-14) but the better team didn't win, Powell had (4) red zone turnovers and 1 bogus touchdown called back due to the mysterious holding call! Powell was better team!

No, in 2010, they were #1 when they kicked off Mobley. This yr they finishes #2 behind Henry Cty, (17-14) but the better team didn't win, Powell had (4) red zone turnovers and 1 bogus touchdown called back due to the mysterious holding call! Powell was better team!

Lol you keep telling yourself that...

Lol you keep telling yourself that...

In my opinion, the teams were evenly matched. Powell definitely made more mistakes, but that is part of being a good team - playing mistake free football. Powell was ranked #1 up until that game :hi:

VN Store

Back