Who misses playing High School Football?

Do you miss High School Football?

• Total voters

Ertel

i saw this online earlier and it seems pretty cool. theres a couple tn games on here so i figured some of you former players might have a school in a game and want to play. im a former clinton player and will be representing the dragons when we play ac. should be alot of fun. Unique Opportunity to Play Alumni Football!

Is this legit?? I mean it looks awesome and I would do it but I am not gettin takin for 79 bucks. Seems a little quirky too.

No way!!! When's the game??

they dont slot a time until they have enough ppl registered to play. if you are worried its a scam then dont pay until the day of the game, its the most expensive option but also the safest. they say that they wont schedule you for a game until like 60 days after they confirm you have enough ppl to qualify so you have time to get together and practice. they also dont give you the game gear like pads and helmets until the night of the game for obvious reasons, since it would be hard to get it all back. clinton has like 23 at this time and ac has 29. what year did you grad acvol?

they dont slot a time until they have enough ppl registered to play. if you are worried its a scam then dont pay until the day of the game, its the most expensive option but also the safest. they say that they wont schedule you for a game until like 60 days after they confirm you have enough ppl to qualify so you have time to get together and practice. they also dont give you the game gear like pads and helmets until the night of the game for obvious reasons, since it would be hard to get it all back. clinton has like 23 at this time and ac has 29. what year did you grad acvol?

03...u? Where do the coaches come from?

The alumni game that I saw last year was between Dalton and Northwest Whitfield (GA). It was great watching former stars lining up and going at it. Of course they could only go a few plays and be ready for a sub. They played it as if they were still in high school. Sure hope you have a great turnout.

As for coaches, Northwest still had a coach that was on staff that coached most of them, so he coached along with a couple the alumni asked to come back to coach.

I really missed it my first few years out of HS. I miss knocking the crap out of people.

Already signed up for Clinton vs. Anderson county. Gonna whip that mav a$$.

I'm under 30 and have trouble even speedwalking on knees that feel more like bags of wet sand. My wife would leave me if I tried to play something like this.

Reactions: 4 people
I would love to do this. But I'd probably get injured, lose my job, get put on welfare and end up having to vote for Obama :popcorn:

Reactions: 1 person
This guy
1289994913060_f.jpg

3d37b72db7e6ea7bb43e14ee74139596.jpg

steelerimage16.jpg

Last edited:
@dlw4n- that's what lots of wives say. Check out this true story of a guy who played in a game:

"I had played in the Manchester/Coventry game a few weeks ago. I would like to thank you for the time and effort you put into running a seamless operation. And giving my wife a brief look into my past. I met her well after high school. And she always heard the stories from me and my buddies about the "good ol days". But she never understood. Until you guys rolled into town. Now that she has seen and experienced a game day. And seen how my personality changes on game day. She "gets IT". Now she wishes she had known me back in high school. She said she would have fallen in love with me harder than she had. Once again THANK YOU. And I hope you come back next year."

Terry Harbaugh

"Wow! That pretty much sums it up! I had a blast watching my hubby play football! I'm glad I got the chance to see what he was like during the season in High school. I have to admit I was a little nervous/anxious right before kickoff. Although, as soon as he was on the field and he had his first hit, I was hooked. I hope he is able to play in years to come! Thank you for giving him the opportunity to play (and me to watch). Thanks Again."

Lisa Harbaugh

:) Show your wife this.

VN Store

Back