Arby's Classic

volunteerfan94

Starts Tuesday! The Annual Event in Bristol, TN has yet another great field!

Who yall think will win it all?

Christ School has Shannon Hale-Alabama commit 2013(Top 50 player), a 3 star Towson-signee Jerome Hairston
Charlotte Christian has 2013 Clemson Commit Patrick Rooks
Urspring Germany brings Vandy commit Kevin Bright
Christ Pres has Jalen Lindsay.
Irmo has a 2012 Clemson commit in Jordan Roper
Many more!

I remember when Memphis Melrose had Chris Jones & Adonis Thomas in the classic a few years back. Any Memphis teams in it this year?

They won state last year and didn't lose much, their solid.

Sound very solid, but no Top 100 players, solid contributers everywhere. Its an 18 team tournament. Urspring, Germany. Tabernacle Grand Bahamas. Craigmont. Irmo,SC. Charlotte Christian. Christ School. Mentor, Ohio. Fort Myers, Fl. Greater Atlanta Christian. Christ Presbyterian of the Nashville area(right?). Then several local team Hurley,VA. Gate City,VA. Rest are from TN- Kingsport(DB), Sullivan East, Cherokee High, Sevier County, Greeneville, and Tennessee High(Host School), starts tomorrow!

Sound very solid, but no Top 100 players, solid contributers everywhere. Its an 18 team tournament. Urspring, Germany. Tabernacle Grand Bahamas. Craigmont. Irmo,SC. Charlotte Christian. Christ School. Mentor, Ohio. Fort Myers, Fl. Greater Atlanta Christian. Christ Presbyterian of the Nashville area(right?). Then several local team Hurley,VA. Gate City,VA. Rest are from TN- Kingsport(DB), Sullivan East, Cherokee High, Sevier County, Greeneville, and Tennessee High(Host School), starts tomorrow!
Very surprised science hill isn't in this, I play for William Blount and we played science hill they are a very good basketball team. And yes CPA is from Nashville.

Back in the day Austin-East always had a good to great Basketball team. Rob Jones,Jerald Hyatt and those Logan brothers were always bringing it.

Definitely can't blame them! Hawaii sounds pretty nice around now :)

Can't make it to any of the games due to my work schedule, but I'm definitely going to be listening to them. Go DB

Good luck to them they lost to north this year and north sucks pretty bad from what I heard.

GO TABERNACLE!!! I pull for those poor guys every year. They play hard and have some athletic guys, but zero shooters. GO TABERNACLE!!

My parents lived in Bristol for several years and I would take in the Classic whenever possible. Great HS talent was always there. Remember many years back when Tennessee High of Bristol had a forward (Derrick Hord) who ended up at Kentucky. He was great in game I saw.

Last edited:
In the past DB from Kingsport and Louisville Mayo have been great teams in the Arby's. The local cable company in Bristol, Va will be filming every game and it will be available on local channel four and on VOD for replay on demand. We also hope to do life streaming. A shout out to two of my crew filming there everyday, Chris and Jamey with David working camera's. Thanks guys for all you do. :popcorn:

Christ School has Shannon Hale-Alabama commit 2013(Top 50 player), a 3 star Towson-signee Jerome Hairston
Charlotte Christian has 2013 Clemson Commit Patrick Rooks
Urspring Germany brings Vandy commit Kevin Bright
Christ Pres has Jalen Lindsay.
Irmo has a 2012 Clemson commit in Jordan Roper
Many more!

Sucks Science Hill lost Shannon Hale and Jaylen Allen to Christ School...

VN Store

Back