A Vol reaching out

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
Hey guys, I know this may be a long shot, but I am on Vol Nation, only the best site for all Tennessee Sports. I am reaching out here and just asking out of curiosity if there are any members on here from 1976-1980 Bradley Bear Football Teams, for whom my Dad, Allen Bishop played QB for. If there are, I would like all of you to respond as I am trying to put a special little get together to reminisce with old teammates or put em back in touch with some. Even if you weren't a member and may be the son or daughter of a teammate during that period, let me know, it would mean a lot and thanks again.

Yeah, I played with your dad. Nice fella. Send me a message of the date and address. I'll be there! Hope you guys like weed.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey guys, I know this may be a long shot, but I am on Vol Nation, only the best site for all Tennessee Sports. I am reaching out here and just asking out of curiosity if there are any members on here from 1976-1980 Bradley Bear Football Teams, for whom my Dad, Allen Bishop played QB for. If there are, I would like all of you to respond as I am trying to put a special little get together to reminisce with old teammates or put em back in touch with some. Even if you weren't a member and may be the son or daughter of a teammate during that period, let me know, it would mean a lot and thanks again.

Awesome username and avatar! :good!:

Reactions: 1 person

Is that you Sandusky??

Awesome idea.

I play high school sports, will be super sad when I move on. I got low chances of playing college basketball. To short, to white, overshadowed by great schools around us. And im not about to play basketball for some crap school just for the sake of playing basketball.

Sorry for rambling. Good luck with the search.

Awesome idea.

I play high school sports, will be super sad when I move on. I got low chances of playing college basketball. To short, to white, overshadowed by great schools around us. And im not about to play basketball for some crap school just for the sake of playing basketball.

Sorry for rambling. Good luck with the search.

I’m sure you have a great career ahead of you in academia.

VN Store

Back