683 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Heritage hires ex-Maryville coach Tim Hammontree Page 2. within the forum Tennessee High School Sports. to say teams that trot all white kids out on the field are generally inferior is not racist. It is ...

Go Back   VolNation > Tennessee Vols Forums > Tennessee High School Sports

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2011, 09:35 PM   #16 (permalink)
Go Permian! Go MOJO!!!!

to say teams that trot all white kids out on the field are generally inferior is not racist. It is truth. Folks want so bad to disagree but coaches have learned. Shouldnt the fans?
Old 11-17-2011, 12:17 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSpringsVol View Post
to say teams that trot all white kids out on the field are generally inferior is not racist. It is truth. Folks want so bad to disagree but coaches have learned. Shouldnt the fans?
How many Memphis based teams have beaten Maryville in the last twelve years?
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-17-2011, 03:34 PM   #18 (permalink)
Belee dat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamRebel35 View Post
How many Memphis based teams have beaten Maryville in the last twelve years?
Beat me to it.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-17-2011, 03:43 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
I donít like to get involved in racial conversations, but most of the best high school teams in Tennessee are predominately white. That is just the facts.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-17-2011, 10:32 PM   #20 (permalink)
Go Permian! Go MOJO!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballFan View Post
I donít like to get involved in racial conversations, but most of the best high school teams in Tennessee are predominately white. That is just the facts.
And what is the major colleges stance on talent in the state WEAK!!! Maryvilles Prevo is the best player on that team. Robinette is good but anyone in that situation would succeed. Maryville has alot of big white linemen. We are obviously talking about different things here. Skill positions are predominantly not white because, black dudes legs move more agile fast and jump higher. Maryville is a good team as a whole but how many of their individuals have succeeded at a high level compared to those Memphis teams. One SKILL position player from one of those inner city schools is more than Maryville has EVER produced. AArron Douglas was great but again played line in college.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:00 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
And what is the major colleges stance on talent in the state WEAK!!! Maryvilles Prevo is the best player on that team. Robinette is good but anyone in that situation would succeed. Maryville has alot of big white linemen. We are obviously talking about different things here. Skill positions are predominantly not white because, black dudes legs move more agile fast and jump higher. Maryville is a good team as a whole but how many of their individuals have succeeded at a high level compared to those Memphis teams. One SKILL position player from one of those inner city schools is more than Maryville has EVER produced. AArron Douglas was great but again played line in college.
You werenít talking about college before, you basically said that Heritage couldnít have success because they had too many white players. That is clearly not the case. Most of the best high school teams around here donít have that many black players, yet they tend to mercy rule the inner city teams that have all black players. The facts don't back you up on your original statement.

Black players are obviously in high demand at the college level. No one will dispute that. But, that had nothing to do with your original statement, because the topic was about TN high school football.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-18-2011, 06:06 AM   #22 (permalink)
Belee dat

Quote:
Black? Wow.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-18-2011, 06:22 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Not sure is serious. You trolling?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-18-2011, 06:58 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamRebel35 View Post
Not sure is serious. You trolling?
No, he's just from Jefferson County.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:24 AM   #25 (permalink)
Belee dat

It's racist as hell in here. Bout to piss me off.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 11-18-2011, 09:01 AM   #26 (permalink)
Go Permian! Go MOJO!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVol4Life View Post
No, he's just from Jefferson County.
Indeed I am. I am white of course and I like to see kids of all races succeed.I wanted Lonas Seiber who was European the kicker at Central High to do well until he went to Kentucky lol. I admit I got off track with the facts but clearly I believe it is obvious that the hips and speed of the black athlete are something no weight room for a white guy can be taught. Help me out i am drawing a blank on the lil black kid from Jefferson County who had all the big plays in JCs first game against Heriatge? I am wanting to say his number is like 26 or something. That lil dude was shifty.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:37 PM   #27 (permalink)
VN's Cafeteria Lady

Well, their new uniforms are nice.
PalardyLikeARockstar is offline   Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-15-2012, 10:41 PM   #28 (permalink)
hep
-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalardyLikeARockstar View Post
Well, their new uniforms are nice.
Did you go there palardy? I graduated from there in 07
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-16-2012, 12:08 PM   #29 (permalink)
Go Vols.

From an earlier article on Hammondtree they're putting a block H on the side and maybe a stripe. I like the Nebraska look. And they're running the option, as they always should. Only 39 varsity players spells disaster though.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-16-2012, 03:50 PM   #30 (permalink)

Those do look good. I just hope they don't beat wb!
Reply With Quote TOP