Saw Riverdale/Blackman game Friday Night

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Riverdale shut down Mathers (sp). Probably too small to play r.b in SEC. Now he may not go to Ole Miss if Nutt is fired. Made the mistake and sat behind a lady that blah blah blah about how great her middle school son would be in high school next year. I hate parents that brag about their kids! LOL. Did figure out going to other high school games where you don't know anyone good place to meet girls/women at though. Not that I'm interested. just never knew.

Riverdale shut down Mathers (sp). Probably too small to play r.b in SEC. Now he may not go to Ole Miss if Nutt is fired. Made the mistake and sat behind a lady that blah blah blah about how great her middle school son would be in high school next year. I hate parents that brag about their kids! LOL. Did figure out going to other high school games where you don't know anyone good place to meet girls/women at though. Not that I'm interested. just never knew.

How good is Riverdale this year?

BTW: Hope you were meeting the moms and not the middle school/high school girls! :)

How good is Riverdale this year?

BTW: Hope you were meeting the moms and not the middle school/high school girls! :)
Pretty good. I could not understand why Davenport did not run too much the first half. He ran wild the second half.

Blackman's line got dominated, and Mathers' turf toe flared up. He's definitely not too small. It's one bad performance.

VN Store

Back