Brian kimbrow vs MUS

SmokeyHound

I'm a student at mus and as many if you know kimbrows playing mus for homecoming tonight. After the game I'll post an alayisis of kimbrow but so far I don't think he's a very good back. Hes play nobody until tonight. The quality of teams he's played is awful. IMO MUS will kill east and will contain kimbrow with the outside backers. I for one am an outside linebacker so I've been practicing with the variety and they are ready. For some reason many of you hate MUS (probably ecause we beat everybody in everything) but I'll give you the analysis tonight. GBO

I'm a student at mus and as many if you know kimbrows playing mus for homecoming tonight. After the game I'll post an alayisis of kimbrow but so far I don't think he's a very good back. Hes play nobody until tonight. The quality of teams he's played is awful. IMO MUS will kill east and will contain kimbrow with the outside backers. I for one am an outside linebacker so I've been practicing with the variety and they are ready. For some reason many of you hate MUS (probably ecause we beat everybody in everything) but I'll give you the analysis tonight. GBO

Gee... wonder why nobody likes you.

You proclaim Kimbrow isn't very good, that you're personally going to shut him down and that people dislike your school because your school beats them at everything. You're so humble and not at all arrogant. Good luck... I guess

You guys don't beat anybody in anything. And I can't wait to see this VARIETY you speak of...they better be ready cause some guy said Kimbrow is the 3rd best back in the nation.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I hope your parents don't read this article, a lot of money they are throwing away on a mussie education.

Reactions: 1 person
I hope your grammar is no indication of the education received inside those hallowed halls. Otherwise, look forward to your unbiased feedback.

If you're a linebacker on the team, how are you replying? The teams are out on the field warming up.

OP is one badass bench warmer. Easy to talk trash when you know it's not you getting the taste knocked out of your mouth on the field. Fetch that water boy.

Ouch, poor grammar, poor spelling, poor sportsmanship; the list is endless here. Maybe your parents are due a refund from your private school? Or do they need to pay more?

Glad you are a Volunteer fan; please learn how to act like one. Good luck tonight.

I got no problem with this. As long as its backed up.

By his brother?

There is a stream for the game online and he replied while the entire team was out on the field warming up. Unless he's got a cellphone in his cup, it doesn't look like he's even playing.

By his brother?

There is a stream for the game online and he replied while the entire team was out on the field warming up. Unless he's got a cellphone in his cup, it doesn't look like he's even playing.

He's probably jv. Jv practices with varsity.

People are so touchy.

He's probably jv. Jv practices with varsity.

People are so touchy.

Hey pl3,
Aren't you from Memphis? If so, where did you go to school?
White Station for me.

Good job son........Blast Kimbrow and destroy his sorry azz.....

Monster block in the back but I guess they don't call penalties against MUS :p

Good job son........Blast Kimbrow and destroy his sorry azz.....

Not as sorry as the guy who hates a high school kid for not picking Tennessee...

Were you one of the people hurling racial slurs at him?

Looks like MUS contained Kimbrow in the first quarter. Not saying much though since both of their drives were killed by penalties and he only had 3 carries

VN Store

Back