Match In The Patch

Coach Grizz

Chocolate Thunder
For those of you that don't know, there is a little rivalry up here in Robertson County that don't get much pub between East Robertson and Jo Byrns. Jo Byrns holds a 11 game winning streak over the Idians of East Robertson. East is looking to break the streak at home in Cross Plains.

This rivalry dates back to the early 1950's. The name match in the patch derives from the tobacco that is grown in the communities of Cross Plains and Cedar Hill.

If any of you folks on here that live in the mid-state that don't have anything going on tonight travel on up I-65 to Cross Plains exit 112. You will see a Iron Bowl like atmosphere for a small high school football game!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

hah only 7 and a half hours till game time

We are gonna make sure that every Red Devil gets a spot in heaven because we are fixin to beat the devil out of them!!!! Lol just a little jab at ya VF11

If any of you folks on here that live in the mid-state that don't have anything going on tonight travel on up I-65 to Cross Plains exit 112. You will see a Iron Bowl like atmosphere for a small high school football game!!

Sorry, I'v gotta watch some paint in my house that needs to dry, otherwise I'd be there :crazy:

lulz I'm ready, me and dad and some other people are gonna head up there at about 6:15

We are cursed like the cubs, vandy or any other team that had a jinx on their back.

Yeah I looked for you, but I wasn't sure exactly what you looked like and didn't want to run up to some random guy and be like "are you Grizz?" lol

I was in a light blue Polo though, you may have seen me

VN Store

Back