The 6A District 7 Thread

8th Most Competitive Highschool Football District in the Country.

I couldn't find the original link, so here's one from CoachT that proves my point.

Top 10 toughest conferences in high school football - CoachT.com Message Boards

Riverdale, Smyrna, Oakland, Blackman, Siegel, and LaVergne.

Should be another exciting Football season for Murfreesboro :)

8th toughest in the country? Get over yourselves. Theres no way in hell thats true. That district couldn't compare with 6A districts in Fla.,Ga.or Miss. next thread dreamers.:furious3:

You mad? Its written right there bud. Get over yourself.

That is written by somebody with an agenda. If you think that any of those scrub teams (except riverdale)could compete in Fla. Ga. Miss. Tx. Then you need to start walking around wearing a helmet because you are a retard.Btw the national inquirer had an article about space aliens running a mini-mart in Tulsa. Since somebody wrote it in print it must be true.:crazy:

Last edited:
That is written by somebody with an agenda. If you think that any of those scrub teams (except riverdale)could compete in Fla. Ga. Miss. Tx. Then you need to start walking around wearing a helmet because you are a retard.Btw the national inquirer had an article about space aliens running a mini-mart in Tulsa. Since somebody wrote it in print it must be true.:crazy:

Proves you are nothing, but an uneducated idiot. You have no idea what you're talking about, considering any team in District 7-AAA can beat Riverdale, except LaVergne. And if you didn't notice, it didn't say "most talented" or "toughest" district, it said "competitive." Please read next time you try and argue a fact, thanks. :eek:lol:

Proves you are nothing, but an uneducated idiot. You have no idea what you're talking about, considering any team in District 7-AAA can beat Riverdale, except LaVergne. And if you didn't notice, it didn't say "most talented" or "toughest" district, it said "competitive." Please read next time you try and argue a fact, thanks. :eek:lol:

Most competitive? So when every team goes 5-5 I guess you proved your point. Riverdale has been the big dog there forever. I would take Oak Ridge, Maryville, Farragut and Powell against your panzi district and roll right over you.If all of the teams in your district suck equally I guess that makes it competitive.

Most competitive? So when every team goes 5-5 I guess you proved your point. Riverdale has been the big dog there forever. I would take Oak Ridge, Maryville, Farragut and Powell against your panzi district and roll right over you.If all of the teams in your district suck equally I guess that makes it competitive.

The only team that would have a winning record in 7AAA that you said is Maryville. Panzi district? Hahahahaha you sir are a Grade A Idiot. :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol: Are you done yet? You are a ridiculously ignorant person, that talks out of your ***.

The only team that would have a winning record in 7AAA that you said is Maryville. Panzi district? Hahahahaha you sir are a Grade A Idiot. :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol: Are you done yet? You are a ridiculously ignorant person, that talks out of your ***.

The state champion will not come out of your mongloid district.I do think that your district will dominate in the special olympics. I will be cheering for you guys.

They have been kicking everyone's *** lately. But, you all don't have schools 3 miles away from each other separating talent.

No, but MHS has competitive schools within it's district. Maryville isn't always the most talented team. They are, however, very well-coached, and highly disciplined. That's why they are usually the best. Talent isn't everything.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If I'm not mistaken Tullahoma beat Blackman last year, on their way to the state tourney, and are poised to do so again! I would have to agree that the better teams in the state are in East Tenn. I used to live in, and my son still plays for Tullahoma, and love it there. Don't get me wrong, the 'boro area is extremely tough to compete against, but seeing both sides now that I live in East Tenn, iwould have to say Maryville, Alcoa, Farragut, and these area teams would CRUSH that area! Alcoa has won wat the last 6 championships in their division ? That's not even putting Maryville's multiple championships in there! My money is on the East bud!

If I'm not mistaken Tullahoma beat Blackman last year, on their way to the state tourney, and are poised to do so again! I would have to agree that the better teams in the state are in East Tenn. I used to live in, and my son still plays for Tullahoma, and love it there. Don't get me wrong, the 'boro area is extremely tough to compete against, but seeing both sides now that I live in East Tenn, iwould have to say Maryville, Alcoa, Farragut, and these area teams would CRUSH that area! Alcoa has won wat the last 6 championships in their division ? That's not even putting Maryville's multiple championships in there! My money is on the East bud!

Thats right. The east still reigns supreme.:bow2:

You are mistaken. Because Tullahoma got beat by Blackman last year in their first game of the year 49-27, and then Siegel beat Tullahoma 33-30. So, that's not correct. Maryville is the best team in Tennessee, yes. But I don't see 4 out the top 5 teams in the state in Maryville's district. Its 7AAA.

You are mistaken. Because Tullahoma got beat by Blackman last year in their first game of the year 49-27, and then Siegel beat Tullahoma 33-30. So, that's not correct. Maryville is the best team in Tennessee, yes. But I don't see 4 out the top 5 teams in the state in Maryville's district. Its 7AAA.

Oh I'm so sorry, but I will say Jordan Sheffield and Tre Burks will have their way with them this year, and you can take that to the bank! Oh, and next year look for Tullahoma to compete heavily in the playoffs! I would dare to say they will win it all next year! Their skill position players will by far out match many of ur beloved districts teams, including WR & RB. They will have 3 of the top WR in the state starting for them next year, along with 2 of the top RB's.

I would like to see 7-AAA and Maryville's district play. You all do have some solid teams. Smyrna is for real. After Smyrna, I think it maybe fairly even between the two districts.

I would like to see 7-AAA and Maryville's district play. You all do have some solid teams. Smyrna is for real. After Smyrna, I think it maybe fairly even between the two districts.

Nobody is gonna tell me that Oak Ridge could'nt play with every team in that district.

Maybe, but I doubt OR could play with Smyrna. Those guys are good. They had Maryville on the ropes in the fourth quarter of the State Championship game.

Maryville had to get 3 turnovers on a sloppy field at home to beat Oak Ridge in the game before the title game.

Oh I'm so sorry, but I will say Jordan Sheffield and Tre Burks will have their way with them this year, and you can take that to the bank! Oh, and next year look for Tullahoma to compete heavily in the playoffs! I would dare to say they will win it all next year! Their skill position players will by far out match many of ur beloved districts teams, including WR & RB. They will have 3 of the top WR in the state starting for them next year, along with 2 of the top RB's.

Siegel demolished Tullahoma 7 v 7 wise... So you all's WR and RB aren't that great, lol.

Smyrna is expected to drop this year. Look for Riverdale and Blackman to be the teams to beat, with Siegel and Oakland breathing down their neck. Don't be surprised to see 5 of the 6 teams in that district in the playoffs.

Oak Ridge was lucky to beat a middle-of-the-pack Riverdale team. Riverdale would run Oak Ridge up and down the field this year.

Oak Ridge was lucky to beat a middle-of-the-pack Riverdale team. Riverdale would run Oak Ridge up and down the field this year.

Oh but they did beat them. You just said that riverdale would be the team to beat,but earlier when I mentioned that they were tough, you said they weren't going to be good.which is it?

VN Store

Back