Tennessee v. Kentucky All Star Game

tripper

The 7th and 8th grade Tennessee v. Kentucky All Star game will be held at Carson Newman this Saturday. The 7th grade plays at 4pm and the 8th grade plays at 6pm They arrived at camp on Wednesday and have been going after it for the past few days. Our 8th grade team is coached by TK.

Last year was the first year of the competition and TN won both games in KY. If you want to see some really good up and comers, go check it out. We have some of the best rising freshman from Middle and East Tennessee. Some of the schools represented are Ensworth, MBA, Columbia, Riverdale, Oakland, Baylor, McCallie, West, Catholic, Maryville, Alcoa, Chatt. Tyner, HV, Morristown East, DB, Redbank, etc... Should be a good time.

Last edited:
ok..... i got a question. why is there a vandy ad on the volnation page???? just wonderin.

check out Joey Martin, 6'3' and 310 going into his freshman year for Blackman high school, loves Tennessee......

Middle school football?!? ... no thanks. Watching the TN vs KY high school all star game is hard enough. The year Dan Williams was in the game was fun up at Papa John's stadium(which is absolutely tiny and I was shocked at how small it was in person). Big Dan was probably as wide or more than any other 2 people on the field. That 6'8" WR that went to Memphis was there that year too. It was a pretty good game, but IIRC they no longer play the game... :(

The 7th and 8th grade Tennessee v. Kentucky All Star game will be held at Carson Newman this Saturday. The 7th grade plays at 4pm and the 8th grade plays at 6pm They arrived at camp on Wednesday and have been going after it for the past few days. Our 8th grade team is coached by TK.

Last year was the first year of the competition and TN won both games in KY. If you want to see some really good up and comers, go check it out. We have some of the best rising freshman from Middle and East Tennessee. Some of the schools represented are Ensworth, MBA, Columbia, Riverdale, Oakland, Baylor, McCallie, West, Catholic, Maryville, Alcoa, Chatt. Tyner, HV, Morristown East, DB, Redbank, etc... Should be a good time.

My son is going to be a freshman and he and another from Tullahoma were all region, but we heard nothing about it! He was invited to the June camp @Tennessee, and performed outstanding while there! If I had my guess bout it, it's a bunch of division 2 schools who have their kids go up there and compete for recognition(money and private schooling). Not saying they're wasn't good players there, or that my son is the next great thing, but I consider being invited to camp a much greater honor than a supposed Tn vs. Ky "all star" game. IMO I'm sure half if not all would rather be @camp being looked @ by CDD and staff, rather than be there.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

There were a bunch of Rutherford County kids that went. None are division 2 as far as I know.

VN Store

Back