Maryville vs Smyrna

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Just wanted everyone to know I respect Maryville High but think the Smyrna Bulldogs will win. I know I trash talk but it's all in fun. Both teams deserve to be here.

Smryna are the Sisters of the Poor the OSU coach was referring to. Maryville rolls!

It hurts anytime you lose a D1 caliber player like Smyrna has, but I expect them to pull it out. Should be a great game.

Ive learned two things.

1)If you bet Maryville you wont always win, but you will win the majority of the time

2)If you bet against Maryville, they'll prove you wrong every time.

Ive learned two things.

1)If you bet Maryville you wont always win, but you will win the majority of the time

2)If you bet against Maryville, they'll prove you wrong every time.

True that you won't always win..........but you'd have won 140 of 149 this past decade. :yes:

Ensworth would beat Alcoa handedly.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

based on what? alcoa is one of the most talented teams that this state has seen in the past 20 years. But, then again, this is a MARYVILLE and SMYRNA thread.......think it will be a great game between two top notch programs.

The Ensworth team I watched last night would lose to Alcoa or Maryville by 3 touchdowns. I was not impressed wither them or Baylor.

I saw Ensworth destroy Smyrna 30-14 earlier this year. I watched Alcoa and Maryville on several occasions while they are both outstanding teams, Ensworth wins (Christain Brothers probably had the best team in the state this year).

Anyway, Rebels win tomorrow night.

VN Store

Back