Arby's Classic Releases Brackets

Columbia all the way... IMO, FYI Jordan Cross(Last Year's NE TN- SW VA POY) from Sullivan East has a torn ACL. Our for year.

Thanks for posting! I love the Arby's every year. I have a soft spot in my heart for Tabernacle. They rarely win a single game but they always play hard. I can't remember the players name right now, but Tabernacle's #21 (with the mohawk) is now a senior and has mad hops and is very athletic. He won the slam dunk contest last year. However, the entire team's outside shooting is horrific. Anyway, sorry for the Tabernacle rant. Hilltoppers should have a good tourney and make it far. I see that the Germans, Urspring, are back...and hopefully going down AGAIN!

Ahhh, I remember...Travis Wildgoose

Last edited:
Thanks for posting! I love the Arby's every year. I have a soft spot in my heart for Tabernacle. They rarely win a single game but they always play hard. I can't remember the players name right now, but Tabernacle's #21 (with the mohawk) is now a senior and has mad hops and is very athletic. He won the slam dunk contest last year. However, the entire team's outside shooting is horrific. Anyway, sorry for the Tabernacle rant. Hilltoppers should have a good tourney and make it far. I see that the Germans, Urspring, are back...and hopefully going down AGAIN!

Ahhh, I remember...Travis Wildgoose

forget it, the germans start a 7 footer, 2 6'8" and a 6' 7" plus a 6'5" point guard. maybe they will be a bunch of clods who can't stick their finger up their butt with both hands !! :salute: :salute:

forget it, the germans start a 7 footer, 2 6'8" and a 6' 7" plus a 6'5" point guard. maybe they will be a bunch of clods who can't stick their finger up their butt with both hands !! :salute: :salute:

They went out in the semifinals if I remember correctly the last time they were in Arby's a few years ago. They were big, but not athletic, which I believe is what cost them in the end.

VN Store

Back