TN High School Football Playoffs

voltnh

The playoffs start in earnest tomorrow evening. What games will you be attending?? Any upsets to look for? Championship predictions? Let's hear it...

I will most likely attend the Springfield High School game against Clarksville High. A future UT prospect, Brandon Farmer (sophmore) plays reciever for Springfield.

South Pittsburg is in but got a bye week this week will play next week .....

Jefferson County Vs. Dobyns-Bennett.

Db being undefeated it's hard to Pick Jefferson County.But being a Homer along with the patriots 5-1 in their tough conference. I think they can pull a hugh up set. These two teams have a history, so anything goes. Go Patriots.

Columbia Central @ home Friday. Not sure who. Wow, I'm behind this year. And does anyone know if my AM, Red Bank, is in?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Farragut is about ready to bring the pain to Sevier County :rock:

This may be too old for you to remember I'm not sure though obviously jus throwing it out there. Back bout 13 or so years ago Bradley played Farragut @ Bradley to a 5OT loss i think it was. We had played inspired by the fact that Cam a BCHS football player had died that week. Farragut was so gracious in the win they proceded to rip all the "Win it for Cam" signs etc that were placed all over our field and spit on them while cussing. Needless to say I have a special place in my heart for Farragut since then.......Great Sportsmanship! I hope they go as far as the first game. I know blah blah different kids now, but they represented everyone in that community that night and their families to this area in such a way we will never forget. R.I.P. Cam and go Bears!

Milan will be smashing Lewis County tomorrow night and will try to make it to the class 3a title game 1 more time :rock: . . . only to meet ALCOA :no:

Milan will be smashing Lewis County tomorrow night and will try to make it to the class 3a title game 1 more time :rock: . . . only to meet ALCOA :no:

....glad Milan made it again, no matter what happens.....been years since i lived there but will always pull for the bulldogs!!!

Jefferson County Vs. Dobyns-Bennett.

Db being undefeated it's hard to Pick Jefferson County.But being a Homer along with the patriots 5-1 in their tough conference. I think they can pull a hugh up set. These two teams have a history, so anything goes. Go Patriots.

D-B always rules the regular season up here, but chokes when it comes playoff time. Your Patriots may be a little safer than you think.

D-B always rules the regular season up here, but chokes when it comes playoff time. Your Patriots may be a little safer than you think.

DB should make it through the first round. From what I hear about Beardens team, if they can stop Young they should even have a shot at them..... If they make it past round 2 I would be suprised. I would love nothing more than to see Maryville and DB play in Kingsport.

I will most likely attend the Springfield High School game against Clarksville High. A future UT prospect, Brandon Farmer (sophmore) plays reciever for Springfield.

Farmer's not bad. Really raw. If he can develop more physically he'll be decent-to-solid SEC material. The region has a few good prospect in Jelks and Ray from Henry County, Farmer from Springfield, and Board from West Creek. The Williams kid from Northeast isn't bad either. Don't understand the fuss about Brown from Dickson, though.

Oh, and to stay on topic - Henry County versus West Creek.

Farmer's not bad. Really raw. If he can develop more physically he'll be decent-to-solid SEC material. The region has a few good prospect in Jelks and Ray from Henry County, Farmer from Springfield, and Board from West Creek. The Williams kid from Northeast isn't bad either. Don't understand the fuss about Brown from Dickson, though.

Oh, and to stay on topic - Henry County versus West Creek.

HC fan? You were the only team to shut him down all year.

HC fan? You were the only team to shut him down all year.

I understand that. The kid's a solid player, but to hear most people from the area talk about him, he's the Jim Brown. He's just not that dynamic carrying the ball. On defense, however, he's a headhunter. I think his game's better suited to play defensively at the next level, wherever that may be. Hard for me to see him getting many serious D1 looks due to his size.

Oh, and yes. To an extent.

I understand that. The kid's a solid player, but to hear most people from the area talk about him, he's the Jim Brown. He's just not that dynamic carrying the ball. On defense, however, he's a headhunter. I think his game's better suited to play defensively at the next level, wherever that may be. Hard for me to see him getting many serious D1 looks due to his size.

Oh, and yes. To an extent.

Agree. He's an absolute headhunter on defense.

Columbia gets the win over Lenior City. 41-23 Anyone know who won the ShelbyVille/Knox Cath game?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back