Kingston VS Harriman

AirVol3

†۩(V,B)۩†
Who wins??? will the Blue Devils end the 23 game losing streak or will the Yellow Jackets keep it going???

even though harriman has one helluva backfield. I heard their o line is down this year so the run game may not be a factor

Harriman is pretty good this year from what I've heard, but they still can't beat us.

yea that game last year scared the hell out of me. i didnt want it to go to OT cause harriman had the momentum but that last minute hail mary was bad-***

me either. i thought he would be a little better than he was with his size but o well we still won. that was the one pass that our QB threw well. the funny thing was, E didnt even run the right route.

If you want a real high school rivalry watch the game between the MARYVILLE REBELS and the alcoa tornadoes
GO REBELS!!!

me either. i thought he would be a little better than he was with his size but o well we still won. that was the one pass that our QB threw well. the funny thing was, E didnt even run the right route.

E was good, he was dealing with some kind of injury all of last year. Not to mention he is slow ass heck. :eek:lol:

Supposedly there is going to be a scout from 'Bama at the game.

Kingston alum here. Can't believe Coach King is still around. He was there before me, and I graduated in '93.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

E was good, he was dealing with some kind of injury all of last year. Not to mention he is slow ass heck. :eek:lol:

Supposedly there is going to be a scout from 'Bama at the game.

im sorry u have to hear his gay speech and his stupid joke about harriman lol. but i highly doubt there will be a scout from bammer there to watch the game. if there is, their probley there to watch shaq love. which i dont know why cause love is not even that good. he's getting more hype than he deserves

Last edited:
Kingston alum here. Can't believe Coach King is still around. He was there before me, and I graduated in '93.

the man will die before he retires. there was a big write up about him in yesterdays roane county newspaper

Yeah, it'll be for Shaq, but that's the rumor that's going around.

I like Coach King, he's a good guy. His stories are legendary. :p

the man will die before he retires. there was a big write up about him in yesterdays roane county newspaper

He did alright back in his heyday, but has struggled for a while now. I'm sure he's still running that Run-Run-Run-Punt offense, with an occasional rainbow pass that turns into a free-for-all between the receiver and about 4 d-backs.

he was an alrite guy i reckon. he just killed me with his wing t offense. and he hardly focussed on the defense

He did alright back in his heyday, but has struggled for a while now. I'm sure he's still running that Run-Run-Run-Punt offense, with an occasional rainbow pass that turns into a free-for-all between the receiver and about 4 d-backs.

Dead on assessment.

VN Store

Back