ooltewah

BigOrangePassion1

Checkout what Ooltewah did against Tyner. Down 18-0 less than 5 minutes into the game and then exploded for a 42-18 halftime lead. And held on 49-36. Crazy game

Last edited:
Good! I was looking for the score over the weekend! Since when does Ooltewah play Tyner? WEIRD!

Go Owls!

They are a small team this year.Should get pushed around against teams in their region.Not bad against a Tyner Team that was supposed to be better than Ooltewah.Ooltewah lost like 28 seniors from last year.

Bears beating Polk*very solid team for years this past weekend also was a nice suprise. If the Bears can bring a winning record into the Owls game im definately going.

My school lost to Sevier County 42-14 :cray: but we suck this year so I guess its not that bad. We do alright for our district most of the time.

My school lost to Sevier County 42-14 :cray: but we suck this year so I guess its not that bad. We do alright for our district most of the time.

Your crazy we NEVER compete in our district besides when i was an 8th grader... that was our only legit season

Ooooo--teeee--waw. Does anyone remember Coach McBroom there in the early 60s? He had to teach boy's health in addition to being head coach. He would walk back and forth in front of the class and loudly break wind just to get a laugh.

Manning 90 yds rushing-50 passing 1 td,Freeman-163 yds rushing 1 td..owls dominated most of the game 3 missed fgs.The worst ref'd game,I've ever seen.WORST CALL EVER:eek:wls sack qb in the endzone,he fumbles,owls recover it.....gues what?NO TD,NO SAFETY,NOT EVEN A SACK!!!!! SPOTTED IT ON THE 3 YD LINE!!!!! HORRIBLE!!!! then to end the game a PHANTOM PASS INTERFERENCE against the owls. owls win 20-17,thank god.

VN Store

Back