Tee Martin in action

JimVol

as a coach at USC sr..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNsOvJ7YLFM[/youtube]

Reactions: 2 people
I love how people think Tee is the key to our success. Dude has proved nothing.

I havent read one post that says he is key to our success. He is a great recruiter, decent coach who is still learning to coach WR's. No need to be a Douche and just make up stuff as you go. Its not cute orphan annie.

Reactions: 2 people
He's not the key but would help! If we don't get the best staff in the country we are finished!!!!

and lastly it would be amazing to stick it to that douche in southern cal.

I doubt Kiffin will view this as Tennessee "sticking it to him."

He'll probably have a suitable replacement on campus within 24 hours.

As much as I would like to see Tee back in the fold, there are many outstanding WR coaches out there. For instance, Zach Azzani, Jones' WR coach while at CMU won Wide Receiver Coach of the Year in 2009 while on that staff. He was at Wisconsin with Bielema. Don't know if he's going to Arky or not, but he might be one possibility to come here if we don't go after Tee.

Zach Azzanni - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From the Wiki article:

RECRUITING
In the past 10 years, Azzanni has been called a “relentless” recruiter by Urban Meyer. He has most notably been a staple in the recruiting areas of the state of Florida, in particular the Miami/Fort Lauderdale areas

Last edited:
Looked a little disorganized at first. No balls, no managers. But he gets after it.

Awesome video, Except seeing Kiffin's face makes me sick. Time to bring some orange blood back to Knoxville!!!

Now that I watched that video all of my "Recommended" videos on YouTube are of USC football :machgun:

VN Store

Back