Bret Bielema hired as arkys coach per yahoo sports.

Lines up with what the sports writer was saying earlier about having the coach and it no being Gundy and that they would announce today.

In a stunning coup, Arkansas will hire Wisconsin's Bret Bielema as its next football coach, Yahoo! Sports has learned.
Bielema, who has taken the Badgers to three straight Rose Bowls, was nowhere on the radar amid months of speculation over who Arkansas would hire.
An announcement will come today, sources told Y! Sports, but Bielema is not expected to be introduced until Wednesday.

WOW... Home run. Makes me wonder even more what the eff Dave Hart has been doing for over 2 weeks.

Reactions: 4 people
So I guess that means its actually done now? Probably ready to leave Wisconsin since Montee Ball is done after the bowl game.

Keep in mind there have been approximately 37 different reports such as this in their search so far.

Would be shocked if it's Bielema though.

Great coach.

rob-riggle-image1.jpg

Arkansas has now hired Gruden, Peterson, Gundy, and now Bielrma in the past week!! Impressive!!

I think Yahoo says "Sources: Arkansas to hire Bielema". Not sure that this has been confirmed.

VN Store

Back