Petersen to Arkansas?

Would be stunning considering all of the better jobs he has turned down last few years.

unless UT can pull something out of it's arse....another good coach goes off the board...this is getting ridicoulous...

Reactions: 2 people
If this is true, which I doubt, Hart has to make a better or at least equal hire. That rules out anyone below Gruden, Stoops, or Patterson.

Reactions: 2 people
If so, I can't WAIT to see the numbers on this contract. With the way Arkansas fans are talking, he won't need to worry about healthcare for his daughter. He'll just build his own hospital in his backyard and fully staff it.

If this is true, which I doubt, Hart has to make a better or at least equal hire. That rules out anyone below Gruden, Stoops, or Patterson.

If true, Dave Hart's job is on the line. If arky gets Peterson, then no way hart can justify a golden or strong hire.

If this is true, and I'm still very skeptical, then I will not be happy at all. If Petersen is really willing to leave, he should be our number one target, even over Gruden.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm sorry, but in the win and loss column it sounds like like a good hire. The problem I see is the powder puff schedule they have ... oh wait ... awesome hire for Arkansas!!!!

Would be stunning considering all of the better jobs he has turned down last few years.

Would it really? I read that UCLA offered him 2.8 million. UF was rumored to have offered him less than 3 million. Arkansas was already paying Petrino 3.6 million last year. They claimed they would make Gruden the highest paid coach in the SEC(5.3 mil +). I would not be surprised at all if they offered Petersen 4-4.5 and he jumped at it. I have been saying all along 4.25 would get Petersen IMO.

DSC_0233.jpg

they got a real nice theme park there...

Got to love the guys loyalty to Boise St...Would love to have him here but I guess he is happy where he is

VN Store

Back