Status
Not open for further replies.

Dougie_D

I did some research on things.

It seems like a lot of announcements are:

Dec. 10 - 15th

or

Jan. 2- 7th

Now, for Gruden...it could be similar to Myers announcement which was forced because of the media. He was working for ESPN as well, and someone broke the news that he was indeed going to be the next coach for Ohio St.. Remember, he "told ESPN he wouldn't be able to work" and then he was introduced that night or crazy like that. and that was

Nov. 28th.

My prediction? I think Jon Gruden wants this as hush, hush as possible until the REDSKINS game in NY. That's when he will be able to finalize some things over with R. Morris. That day is Dec. 3rd.

I think on Dec.10th, Gruden tells ESPN he can't come in and Dilfer "subs" for him.

DEC. 12th is what I predict.

JAN 19th is when Gruden is introduced to the TN fans.

Are you saying we know he is our coach the 12th or we don't know until Jan 19th? I don't believe we have the time to wait that long, we have to finalize this staff and reach out to the recruits we still are going for or could steal. If we wait until the 19th we only have a month until signing day.

Reactions: 2 people
12th is when he is introduced w/ Hart, and Media. Presser.

Jan. 19th is BBALL Home game.

These are my predictions.

I have been reading a lot of comments this morning you guys think this is a done deal with gruden I'm not in the know so just figured i would ask? Would love if true.

I did some research on things.

It seems like a lot of announcements are:

Dec. 10 - 15th

or

Jan. 2- 7th

Now, for Gruden...it could be similar to Myers announcement which was forced because of the media. He was working for ESPN as well, and someone broke the news that he was indeed going to be the next coach for Ohio St.. Remember, he "told ESPN he wouldn't be able to work" and then he was introduced that night or crazy like that. and that was

Nov. 28th.

My prediction? I think Jon Gruden wants this as hush, hush as possible until the REDSKINS game in NY. That's when he will be able to finalize some things over with R. Morris. That day is Dec. 3rd.

I think on Dec.10th, Gruden tells ESPN he can't come in and Dilfer "subs" for him.

DEC. 12th is what I predict.

JAN 19th is when Gruden is introduced to the TN fans.

With that timeline someone else will be out coach. That is too late to save this recruiting class.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back