urban meyer

loggervol

Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye
i don't know if anyone has mentioned um or not but i just heard we were in talks with him.is this possible?

just a rumor.

I think anything is possible but with CUM just beginning his tenure @ Ohio State I doubt he's interested in starting somewhere else.

i don't know if anyone has mentioned um or not but i just heard we were in talks with him.is this possible?

just a rumor.

c3d.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Why don't we try to hire The Rock? The played college football and it would be funny to see him moving his eye brows on the sidelines every time a ref makes a bad call...

URBAN MEYER IS NOT LEAVING OHIO STATE FOR UT...

just a rumor.

I think Hart had a shot over the bow to challenge alpha males today as to who wants to right this ship... however I think this was in a different ocean then Urban. He seems to be all in at a location that fits him and his family.

Was there a break out from a mental institution today? The more I read, the worse it gets. Meyer, Dungy, etc. Where did these people come from? It's like a zombie invasion in here!!!

VN Store

Back