Good coach and a good guy (possible coaching candidate)

Well if he hired a quality defensive coordinator to stop other teams I'd e down with him.

Enough with disciples if Butch doesn't work out. Go get the mentor. Instead of Babers get Art Briles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
And that's your problem. You whine about fans instead of the obvious problems in coaching.

Seek your own council, of course. But if I were you, and I'm certainly not, I wouldn't council anyone on whining, if I were you. Seems a bit hypocritical. Just tryin' to help.:)

Reactions: 3 people
I should have used blue font. It was apparently lost on many

That would be a great choice, was impressed with their win over Louisville

If we were to lose Butch, Herman would be one of the few to retain most of if not improve the recruiting class...has a great relationship with JG.

Reactions: 1 person
Not a big fan of his don't worry about defense we'll just out score them philosophy.
Do we have one or the other that we can lean on? Right now, we suck on both sides of the ball.

I was thinking Babers would be a hell of coach in a power conference and that someone was going to give him that chance THIS year.

If Chip Kelly isn't headed back to College after this season, Babers would be at the top of my list...but I would hope he'd hire Strong as DC after Strong gets canned at Texas

VN Store

Back