Rickie Fowler.....

His hats look so ridiculous that it's hard for me to care. Followed him at the amateur this past summer and he looked nowhere near that silly.

That said, could Camilo get any tighter crap? My 6 year old would dump that for bigger stuff.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

His headwear attire aside, the kid can play, he's gonna be a money making machine IMO, gonna get better and better.

Takes it back steep, then lays it off and redirects it. What ever works I guess.

Takes it back steep, then lays it off and redirects it. What ever works I guess.

He might be steep at some point, but itust be damn brief. Brother is flat, flat, but has heat.

He might be steep at some point, but itust be damn brief. Brother is flat, flat, but has heat.

The greatest player ever, quite possibly had the flattest swing ever.

The greatest player ever, quite possibly had the flattest swing ever.

Neither Tiger or Jack is flat.

I'm sure you're telling me about Hogan, but his wasn't the flattest ever.

Neither Tiger or Jack is flat.

I'm sure you're telling me about Hogan, but his wasn't the flattest ever.

Actually I take that back, Allen Doyle can't be touched on the flat o meter. Jimenez is pretty crazy as well.

Actually I take that back, Allen Doyle can't be touched on the flat o meter. Jimenez is pretty crazy as well.

Jimenez is only flat to the top. His over the top gets his in a good spot late. Doyle just has no backswing.

Chad Campbell and Justin Leonard are as flat as anyone ever. Lanny was flat. Most TX guys are flat out of necessity.

Jimenez is only flat to the top. His over the top gets his in a good spot late. Doyle just has no backswing.

Chad Campbell and Justin Leonard are as flat as anyone ever. Lanny was flat. Most TX guys are flat out of necessity.

Campbell's swing will deceive you in terms of flatness, and I don't think the Campbell/Hogan swing comparisons that people like Kostis make are fair. Leonard I agree, looks more like a baseball swing than golf.

I think Hogan post car wreck is much more flatter than Campbell.

A lot of these MORAD/TGM swings are flat as well. In fact I think just about every one of them are. Zach Johnson comes to mind as well, his club face is dead closed at the top.

A lot of these MORAD/TGM swings are flat as well. In fact I think just about every one of them are. Zach Johnson comes to mind as well, his club face is dead closed at the top.

But that closed club isn't so flat for Zach. He clears hard ti make that closed position work. Minimizes wrist action for him.

I don't know Morad / TGM.

Campbell's swing will deceive you in terms of flatness, and I don't think the Campbell/Hogan swing comparisons that people like Kostis make are fair. Leonard I agree, looks more like a baseball swing than golf.

I think Hogan post car wreck is much more flatter than Campbell.

Campell is flat. Club is behid his right shoulder on top. I dot think Hogan was ever as flat as a guy like Leonard.

But that closed club isn't so flat for Zach. He clears hard ti make that closed position work. Minimizes wrist action for him.

I don't know Morad / TGM.

Mac O Grady System/ The Golfing Machine.

Mac O Grady System/ The Golfing Machine.

Know nothing about them. I know the swing, on almost anyone, happens on two planes and any machine will struggle to replicate that. Flatter, with locked right elbow, would be simpler, for sure.

Know nothing about them. I know the swing, on almost anyone, happens on two planes and any machine will struggle to replicate that. Flatter, with locked right elbow, would be simpler, for sure.

TGM is Homer Kelly's work. Brian Gay has been pretty successful using it. Based around two swing patterns, Hitting and Swinging or CP/CF. Stack and Tilt stole a lot of MORAD stuff, very similar swings.

I'd rather keep the swing on one plane rather than two, Moe Norman was brilliant at that.

Campell is flat. Club is behid his right shoulder on top. I dot think Hogan was ever as flat as a guy like Leonard.

I've seen Hogan extremely flat, weak grip too with a cupped wrist at the top.

TGM is Homer Kelly's work. Brian Gay has been pretty successful using it. Based around two swing patterns, Hitting and Swinging or CP/CF. Stack and Tilt stole a lot of MORAD stuff, very similar swings.

I'd rather keep the swing on one plane rather than two, Moe Norman was brilliant at that.

Norman has very close to a single swing plane, but he still doesn't. The dynamics of the legs assures that nobody does.

Norman has very close to a single swing plane, but he still doesn't. The dynamics of the legs assures that nobody does.

That's the benefit of a flatter swing, it stays more along the original swing plane and you don't have to redirect. That's not to say redirecting doesn't work, it quite obviously has been successful for a great deal of players.

Fowler's swing works for him, that's all that matters, if he has a downside it's his streaky putting, his stroke gets a little quick at times and pushes alot 6 to 12 footers out of the hole, can't miss that many putts inside 12ft and expect to pocket too many 1st place checks on the tour and certainly not in a major, kid's got what it takes from the tee and the iron game though.

That's the benefit of a flatter swing, it stays more along the original swing plane and you don't have to redirect. That's not to say redirecting doesn't work, it quite obviously has been successful for a great deal of players.

Everyone redirects. Some just do it more than others. The superflat guys just done get enough extension. With length at an enormous premium, that's a problem.

VN Store

Back