Yankees

donsargegolf

Yankees 5-2 over the Red Sux in Fenway Pa-a-a-ck. Get ready for another losing 86 years Bahstan fans!!!

Attachments

• nyy_logobanner_primary.jpg
    nyy_logobanner_primary.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 8
you.....................................r out of your mind. now i know why I don't like you (nothing personal), your a yankee fan. Now I know why you act the way you do.

Sarge, I am just curious. You seem to be all southern all the time...why do you pull for the Yanks?

he is a damn yankee.

they come here and nest in our lovely south.

take our college teams and keep there crappy northern pro teams.

go bulls and cubs though.

i guess i am doing the exact opposite. :question:

the only good thing to come from the yankees was yogi and thats only cuz he spoke like a dumbass...

I like the Yankees a LOT more then the Red Sox.

I personally cant stand a lot of the Red Sox fans arguments.

Bothers me to hear the Red Sox fans complain about the Yankees spending too much money yet they are easily spending the 2nd most

I think baseball needs a salary cap...

It's crap when some teams spend more on their pitching staff than other team's whole salaries.

I couldn't agree more. I find it sickening that the MLB Player Ass. has so much power in todays game

i think baseball is alot better off without a salary cap. thats what makes it so fun to watch. all of pro sports, (hockey, nfl, mlb, nba) shouldn't have a salary cap. i say let every team spend as much money as they want.

I hate the Yankees and BoSoxs..I really wish Gary woulda kicked that dudes :censored: the other night when he got hit in the mouth. Only reason i acknowledge the Yankees is because my favorite player is Gary. I just cant go for the yankees.

braves baby!! :rocks:

Go Yanks!!!!!!!!! I am all Southern, died in the wool. Love the pinstripes though!!! If I owned a team I'd be Steinbrenner Jr. He plays the way I do, to win, period.

Attachments

• w6miel78.jpg
    w6miel78.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 12
How can you live in the south and say you love the yankees???? :dunno: I dunno which i hate more, the mets or yanks.

VN Store

Back