Pba

TennFan

Are there any bowlers on here or ever watch the PBA games on TV. It's Sunday now. I remember watching on Saturday afternoon years ago. There were some great bowlers in the 1970's. I used to get Bowling Digest years ago.
Remember reading about a man that bowled 3, 300 games on a league but the lanes weren't sanctioned! What a shame!

Last edited by a moderator:
zz209.jpg

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaPq_O2Jw7A[/youtube]

Are there any bowlers on here or ever watch the PBA games on TV. It's Sunday now. I remember watching on Saturday afternoon years ago. There were some great bowlers in the 1970's. I used to get Bowling Digest years ago.
Remember reading about a man that bowled 3, 300 games on a league but the lanes weren't sanctioned! What a shame!
I enjoyed the PBA on Saturday's in the 1970's; used to get Bowling Digest too. Favorite bowler then was Earl Anthony.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bowling was one of my things in the early 70s. It was a blast as a teenager back then. Was in a league every year and also bowled in the state tournaments. We'd start watching the televised matches during the league then we'd go home and finish watching it. I don't remember most of their names anymore. Marshall Holman,Earl Anthony, Mark Roth, and the other lefty Don Johnson, come to mind. Jimmy Certain was from my hometown, if any of you know who he was.

I couldn't tell you anything about the PBA but I do find myself flipping through the channels on Sundays and I'll stop and watch a few frames. Always makes me think of Kingpin.

I couldn't tell you anything about the PBA but I do find myself flipping through the channels on Sundays and I'll stop and watch a few frames. Always makes me think of Kingpin.
I like watching the celebrity pro-am with all the athletes. Chris Paul, CJ Anderson, Mookie Betts, all really good.

VN Store

Back