Current worst team owners thread

508mikey

So for MLB, NFL and NBA -- who are your picks for worst owners ? NBA - Dolan Knicks, NFL - tie Snyder Redskins and Haslam Browns MLB - OMalleys Padres

Haslam is garbage, obviously. I think Dan Gilbert is also a terrible owner who has simply gotten so ridiculously lucky in the lottery.

I'm going to have to go with Dolan. New York is the basketball mecca. It's a huge market. He took over a year after their finals run and they've had 4 seasons with winning records since.

Reactions: 1 person
Woody Johnson is right up there. Haslam speaks for himself. The Fords have been terrible. Agreed with Dolan and this clown who took over the Grizzlies. Dan Snyder has all but dismantled one of the best organizations in sports. Dean Spanos is widely regarded as one of the cheapest in the business.

Reactions: 1 person
Amy Adams Strunk

I know you love throwing in subtle jabs at the Titans, but Strunk has actually done a fine job so far, at least regarding decision making. She seems legitimately interested in putting a winning product on the field, as opposed to her cheapskate father, whom I truly believe could not have cared less.

Reactions: 7 people
I know you love throwing in subtle jabs at the Titans, but Strunk has actually done a fine job so far, at least regarding decision making. She seems legitimately interested in putting a winning product on the field, as opposed to her cheapskate father, whom I truly believe could not have cared less.

Consistently a average franchise.. No better or worse

VN Store

Back