Stanley Cup parking and advice

jtipto10

Hey everyone,

I'm coming to Nashville from out of town and wanted to go to Broadway and watch the preds game tomorrow. Can anyone give good advice on how to go about doing this? Does it cost money to get into broadway, where can I park, what time should i arrive, what should I do beforehand, etc.

Thanks for your help!

There was plenty of parking yesterday within a block or 2 of Broadway ranging from $10-$30 that I saw. There is no charge for the watch party

The stuff downtown should be free. They are selling tickets for the indoor watch party at the arena for game 5. I don't know if anyone will be charging to park at Nissan stadium but parking there and walking over the pedestrian bridge would be ideal because it spits you out right where you want to be.

Park in a handicap space...
They're all taken. We have a problem with over-issuance of placards in this town and anyone who has one can park free at any meter that isn't hooded. It sounds like a good, friendly policy but the truth is that it is widely abused. I guess the same sort of physicians who can be cajoled into writing a scrip for pain meds are also subject to cajoling for filling out whatever it takes to get the placard.

VN Store

Back