3713 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Page 5. within the forum Sports Forum. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 06-01-2017, 02:30 PM   #61
05_never_again

Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinMem View Post
I have to admit, I find MLS soccer pretty boring. I don't know if it is the on the ball skill being far better in Premier League and Bundesliga
It is. Like night and day. The ball movement and quickness of the players is just so much faster in Europe.

There are big MLS fans out there who like to argue otherwise, that the MLS is close and getting closer to Europe, but I don't see it whatsoever.
no excusesess. no kiddicking game no nothing. We had the Gatotors beat an we let Muschagravechamp beat us? bull hocky let the DoDo go. no more embarrishment let his arse go, now quicker than a c hicken putt let our people go. We are Tennessee.nomore dumkoff
- volomon
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-02-2017, 02:03 PM   #62
Biopsyman

Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer
Quote:
Originally Posted by n_huffhines View Post
I'm a huge MMA fan but at least half the fights are boring to new viewers.

Let me guess, you've never actually sat 90 minutes through a professional soccer match in person?
No.. why would I.. it's simply awful to watch
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-03-2017, 02:18 PM   #63
 GAVol 
Super Moderator

Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer
Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biopsyman View Post
No.. why would I.. it's simply awful to watch
You ought to turn on Fox right now and watch the UEFA final for a few minutes. Just saw one of the most insane goals I've ever seen.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-06-2017, 08:08 PM   #64
Biopsyman

Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAVol View Post
You ought to turn on Fox right now and watch the UEFA final for a few minutes. Just saw one of the most insane goals I've ever seen.
I would rather watch a cactus grow
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-06-2017, 08:50 PM   #65
VolsSportsFan
BJ>PJ

Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer Exhibit A Of Why I Can't Watch Soccer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biopsyman View Post
I would rather watch a cactus grow
You sure spend a lot of time telling people about something you don't like.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP