2877 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Does anybody here do OCR?. within the forum Sports Forum. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 02-07-2017, 08:51 PM   #1
preacherwebb
KJV1611

Does anybody here do OCR?
Does anybody here do OCR? Does anybody here do OCR? Does anybody here do OCR? Does anybody here do OCR? Does anybody here do OCR? Does anybody here do OCR? Does anybody here do OCR? Does anybody here do OCR?

Obstacle Course Racing
Spartan Race
Tough Mudder
Warrior Dash
Rugged Maniac
Savage Race
ECT...

I discovered this last year and I'm hooked. It's been really good for me in so many ways.

Does anybody on VN run any races?
Also, does anybody on VN have any races on DVD?

I'd like to do some trades (either races or Vol Football games) for races I don't have.

Thanks,
Wes
This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. I Timothy 1:15
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-07-2017, 08:56 PM   #2
YankeeVol
This We’ll Defend

Does anybody here do OCR? Does anybody here do OCR? Does anybody here do OCR?
Does anybody here do OCR? Does anybody here do OCR? Does anybody here do OCR? Does anybody here do OCR? Does anybody here do OCR? Does anybody here do OCR? Does anybody here do OCR? Does anybody here do OCR?
I've done the 3 (main) Spartan Race distances and a Tough Mudder. I liked the TM better. Now that I'm back where I can actually do one I plan to again.

Also look into Go Ruck. Pretty challenging and fun (kind of lol)
Old 02-08-2017, 10:41 AM   #3
preacherwebb
KJV1611

Thanks for the reply. I did a Warrior Dash, Rugged Maniac, Bonefrog, 2 Sprints, a Super (at Asheville - was a US Championship Series race - awesome day, pics with elites and all that on top of a great race), and a Beast to get my trifecta.

Myself and my 17 yr old son are going to try to get a double trifecta this year. We're really excited for the races we've already signed up for.

Not much traffic on this part of the board. I may try to start another thread in the football forum and beg the mods not to move it too soon to see if anyone else may see it and post.
This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. I Timothy 1:15
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-08-2017, 11:51 AM   #4
YankeeVol
This We’ll Defend

Quote:
Originally Posted by preacherwebb View Post
Thanks for the reply. I did a Warrior Dash, Rugged Maniac, Bonefrog, 2 Sprints, a Super (at Asheville - was a US Championship Series race - awesome day, pics with elites and all that on top of a great race), and a Beast to get my trifecta.

Myself and my 17 yr old son are going to try to get a double trifecta this year. We're really excited for the races we've already signed up for.

Not much traffic on this part of the board. I may try to start another thread in the football forum and beg the mods not to move it too soon to see if anyone else may see it and post.
There's a Runners Thread in the Pub. Might have better luck there.

Regardless of asking, it would get moved IMO.
Old 02-08-2017, 12:26 PM   #5
preacherwebb
KJV1611

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_Vol View Post
There's a Runners Thread in the Pub. Might have better luck there.

Regardless of asking, it would get moved IMO.
Thank you kind sir.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-08-2017, 01:11 PM   #6
VOLFAN_MTSUALUM

Does anybody here do OCR? Does anybody here do OCR? Does anybody here do OCR? Does anybody here do OCR? Does anybody here do OCR? Does anybody here do OCR? Does anybody here do OCR?
Never done one but in process of dropping weight. I want to try one, one of these days...
Reply With Quote TOP