Hope Solo Suspended

VolnJC

CqqqBJ2VMAAhILw.jpg

Hope Solo -- Hit with 6 Month Suspension ... For Trashing Sweden | TMZ.com

Translation: We don't have anything important going on for quite awhile, so here's a good time to "suspend" Solo and pretend like we deem her actions unbecoming of US athlete and unacceptable.

She's likely done just out of age and years played before the next major women's event.

Reactions: 2 people
Pretty sure that they are actually embarrassed by her lack of maturity and terrible sportsmanship as a representative of America and US soccer.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah. I'm pretty sure of that too. That's why despite all her crazy past transgressions, she's never once missed anything of any sort of importance in women's international play. And won't miss anything with this suspension either. Pretty sure it's all because they're sick of her. Yeah. That's definitely it.

um, seriously? Is that a question? If so, go play with google for a few days and get back to me.

Can you not be a dick and write a sentence that requires the same amount of effort as that comment? You could save me the trouble of looking at google to guess what you are specifically talking about.

I know she's had domestic abuse issues, but that has nothing to do with US soccer

Reactions: 4 people
Can you not be a dick and write a sentence that requires the same amount of effort as that comment? You could save me the trouble of looking at google to guess what you are specifically talking about.

I know she's had domestic abuse issues, but that has nothing to do with US soccer

Ok, here goes. Teach a man to fish and he can feed himself forever. Give a man a fish and you can feed for him a day.

I love when a poster can literally make me LOL. This is one of those times.

Calling Sweden cowards aren't even remotely on the same level of domestic abuse and some of the other stupid crap she's done. Take your own advice.

I love when a poster can literally make me LOL. This is one of those times.

Calling Sweden cowards aren't even remotely on the same level of domestic abuse and some of the other stupid crap she's done. Take your own advice.

Bro, what does domestic abuse have to do with team USA? Did you miss the part about this Sweden behavior being on behalf of US soccer?

I can't think of a single athlete who has gotten in trouble with US sports for personal issues. Draymond Green got in a bar fight weeks ago and he was already a lightning rod. Nobody thought for a second he was jeopardizing the olympics.

You used the one example i already brought up and had dismissed. I smell your BS from a mile away.

She's a wretched human being. There is literally zero doubt about this. That she could be considered the best ever at stopping soccer balls from going past her, is the only reason she has a job.

My personal favorite was when she and her husband got drunk and stole the team USA can for a joy ride.

My personal favorite was when she and her husband got drunk and stole the team USA can for a joy ride.

Marrying your husband the day after you sent him to jail for assault ranks higher for me personally.

VN Store

Back