Soooo Lochte Lied

I can't find the video they are talking about. There's some video on CNN, but it shows nothing.

I can't find the video they are talking about. There's some video on CNN, but it shows nothing.

The second story on the link provided has some security footage, but you can't really see anything other than the 4 walking around some and apparently talking to someone.

If you make up story on TV which tarnishes Brasil's image. You better have your **** together. He apparently does not. The man has green hair.

They should have stayed back at the village, toking on the Colombian gold with Phelps.

I don't know what happened; things aren't adding up on Brazil's side of the story.

Lochte drunkenly exaggerates his story and he gets the headlines while Phelps reinforces his claim as the greatest Olympian of all-time. God, I love the media.

Lochte drunkenly exaggerates his story and he gets the headlines while Phelps reinforces his claim as the greatest Olympian of all-time. God, I love the media.

Yep. You got Phelps and Bolt going out gang busters in their last Olympics and it's second to "D-Bag Swimmer Exaggerates a Shakedown".

VN Store

Back