Tennessee Rugby to play on NBC

TennesseeRugby

The Tennessee Rugby team has earned a bid to play in the Collegiate Rugby Championship tournament on June 4th-5th. This event will take place in Philadelphia Pennsylvania, and NBC will be covering it on live TV. UT will compete against teams like Cal, Army, Navy, Michigan, Arizona, Clemson, and many more for the National championship trophy.
The Tennessee rugby team has an extremely rich tradition and has had great success since it began. Winning multiple SEC championships including one this year. This is the second time UT has been invited to this tournament since it began in 2010.
I encourage everyone to support our Rugby Vols that weekend and tune in to watch some rugby. This will be a good activity to do while waiting for football season to start!

Thanks for the heads up! I had no idea they even had a team. I encourage everyone to watch. I went to the NC game one year knowing nothing about the rules, and it was rough at first, but by the end of the game I had started to understand the strategy, etc. and it was really exciting.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back