MOD question

volnpowell

I went to sports forum to see latest info on Manziel situation and could not find. I did a search and found it and says sports>nfl. The problem is when I click on sports forum it says " Below you will find a list of discussions in sports forum on volnation.com sports NFL, NBA, MLB, NASCAR NHL or any other sport", but no way to separate to NFL. The only way I could find how to click on NFL forum was to go to one of my posts and scroll to bottom of page. Plus why would it not just be in sports forum lumped together if not own forum?

Mine are separated.

Thanks for response, I did find it when I did search, it's just odd, because when I did find it I noticed it said "sports forum>nfl which told me nfl had it's own forum, but the only way I could find nfl it it's own forum was to click on one of my posts and scroll to bottom of that page. Basically what I see on home page under forums is football, basketball, recruiting, around ncaa lady vols, baseball, high school, vol ticket, vol video, sports, off topic, and new vol posts.

Nm, I figured it out. I click on sports, then click on sports forum again. Kind of confusing if ask me, but I got it. I just do not get on this forum often.

VN Store

Back