Did the fight last night end the talk about whether Rousey could beat Money?

ClearwaterVol

I assume that now that she got her ass beat by a female boxer that the idiots claiming she could beat Mayweather have realized how stupid they were in making that claim.

Reactions: 2 people
It's like the idiots who claim that the best college team could beat the worst NFL team.

Ain't gonna happen. Ever.

Glad she got beat. Time for her to focus on her modeling
career. Another beating like last night she can kiss that good bye.

Glad she got beat. Time for her to focus on her modeling
career. Another beating like last night she can kiss that good bye.

The only reason the modeling career is possible is because of who she is as a fighter. She is not attractive. She is physically fit.

I assume that now that she got her ass beat by a female boxer that the idiots claiming she could beat Mayweather have realized how stupid they were in making that claim.

Who are these idiots that thought Rousey could last more than a round with Mayweather?

Nah, there's just two women that can beat his ass now. Haha. Honestly I see a rematch in which RR wins.

Lots and lots and lots of ugly chicks out there that guys think are hot cuz makeup.

A rockin body will make up for a LOT of facial undesirables.

But anyone who thought RR could last 2 minutes with Mayweather is an idiot.

I should add that the inverse is also true (beautiful facial features will make up for other bodily undesirables)

Meh...I'll take a pretty face over a rocking body any day. You have to look at the face a lot more than you get to see the body.

I don't think anyone seriously thought she could. He has shown to be pretty good at beating women.

Who are these idiots that thought Rousey could last more than a round with Mayweather?

That's what I'm saying. Women shouldn't even be fighting. It's a man's sport. No way I'd let my wife or daughter fight for a living.

Guess that'll stir up all the womens,rights activists, but oh well.

Reactions: 1 person
That's what I'm saying. Women shouldn't even be fighting. It's a man's sport. No way I'd let my wife or daughter fight for a living.

Guess that'll stir up all the womens,rights activists, but oh well.

We shouldn't allow men to be chefs, either. Amiright?

:yikes:

Reactions: 3 people
Preach Bernie

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1447712402186.jpg
    FB_IMG_1447712402186.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 0

Uhhh, HH is not just a boxer. If Mayweather fought RR, I don't know that he can protect that front leg. Boxers have a huge disadvantage in MMA if they don't have other skill sets. She could chop it down with kicks, and take him down. He's not been trained to defend that, and his whole life he's been trained to put that front knee forward for the world to kick. Holly Holm has kickboxing...not just boxing.

I think Money wins, but it's not as lop-sided as you'd think.

Uhhh, HH is not just a boxer. If Mayweather fought RR, I don't know that he can protect that front leg. Boxers have a huge disadvantage in MMA if they don't have other skill sets. She could chop it down with kicks, and take him down. He's not been trained to defend that, and his whole life he's been trained to put that front knee forward for the world to kick. Holly Holm has kickboxing...not just boxing.

I think Money wins, but it's not as lop-sided as you'd think.

One clean punch and RR would be destroyed.

VN Store

Back